Windows 10: When 'Browsing for a folder' i can't see my other drives

Discus and support When 'Browsing for a folder' i can't see my other drives in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/uwy0gxrdwc961.png?width=320&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa6c7d56ded65bfb8e1f1c5125eb2642dd1ee182 All i get is this,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PickquickThee, Jan 4, 2021.

1. When 'Browsing for a folder' i can't see my other drives

/u/PickquickThee, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

When 'Browsing for a folder' i can't see my other drives [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Jan 4, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

When 'Browsing for a folder' i can't see my other drives

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

When 'Browsing for a folder' i can't see my other drives

1. When 'Browsing for a folder' i can't see my other drives - Similar Threads - 'Browsing folder' can't

2. Hi, i have got a problem in which i can't be able to see my other drives other than drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i have got a problem in which i can't be able to see my other drives other than drive...: Myself having account as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have used parental account which does not shows my storage disks. I just wanted to delete this parental account and wanted to get back to previous account that shows my other storage disks. I just wanted to...
  3. Hi, i have got a problem in which i can't be able to see my other drives other than drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, i have got a problem in which i can't be able to see my other drives other than drive...: Myself having account as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have used parental account which does not shows my storage disks. I just wanted to delete this parental account and wanted to get back to previous account that shows my other storage disks. I just wanted to...
  4. I cant see my files when I browse File Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my files when I browse File Open: When I go to a website/ Word/ Access, etc... and use the option browse/upload and select Document / Desktops/Downloads, etc... to upload the files I can't see my files but when I get out of the FILE OPEN my files show up with no problem. They are there....
  5. I cant see my files when I browse File Open

I cant see my files when I browse File Open: When I go to a website/ Word/ Access, etc... and use the option browse/upload and select Document / Desktops/Downloads, etc... to upload the files I can't see my files but when I get out of the FILE OPEN my files show up with no problem. They are there....
  6. Not being able to see other folders and drives when installing Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to see other folders and drives when installing Bluestacks: i was reinstalling my bluestacks and i usually install it on my D drive but this time i noticed that when i try to change its site of installation i am not getting options of other files and drives. I've been using bluestacks for a long time and even on windows 11 ive never...
  7. Not being able to see other folders and drives when installing Bluestacks

Not being able to see other folders and drives when installing Bluestacks: i was reinstalling my bluestacks and i usually install it on my D drive but this time i noticed that when i try to change its site of installation i am not getting options of other files and drives. I've been using bluestacks for a long time and even on windows 11 ive never...
  8. Browse for folder only showing desktop and my profile but not other drives or folders on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browse for folder only showing desktop and my profile but not other drives or folders on...: As you can see if a program asks me to browse for a new folder this window pops up and I can't see the other drives or even folders on the Desktop, the app that's creating this popup window is run as an admin and still doesn't make a difference, this is happening usually when...
  9. Windows 10 can't see other drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't see other drives: I've just done a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit onto its own dedicated SSD. In my PC there are three other SSDs: -A Windows 7 installation -A clone of the Windows 7 installation -A general storage drive, formatted as NTFS In BIOS I can see all three of the above...
  10. I can't see other Pc's in my workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see other Pc's in my workgroup: I worder if there is a service which isn't running on my Pc because I can't see my streaming unit or any other Pc's in my workgroup. The Pc is new and on my laptop I can see the units in my workgroup but not on this Pc. I have compared the two Pc's sharing configuration and I...