Windows 10: When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?

Discus and support When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are a lot of questions/post related to additional language which is added automatically to language bar. This bug was introuced in 2016 or early... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OleksandrKulychok, May 6, 2020.

1. When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?

There are a lot of questions/post related to additional language which is added automatically to language bar. This bug was introuced in 2016 or early but still not fixed almost 4 years!!! It is REALLY annoyning because suddenly during my work I need to press Ctrl+Shift two times instead of 1.
    I have win10 v1909 build 18363.778
    When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed? e20be40b-5c02-4264-b8f2-2a3a649753aa?upload=true.png

:)

OleksandrKulychok, May 6, 2020

2. Language bar is missing

I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the instructions here, but I still have the problem. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks!

Edit: The problem only occurs with one account. When logged into my troubleshooting account I can see the language bar.

ricecrispies, May 6, 2020
  3. sml156 Win User
    Language bar gone When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed? :(

Use Cortana in Windows 10 and search for Add a language and it should be at the top of the list.

When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed? [​IMG]

Or type in Language to go to the control panel.

When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed? [​IMG]

sml156, May 6, 2020
  4. When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?

Windows continuously installs additional languages

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

For a better understanding of your issue, please answer the question, mentioned below:

• What was the default language, when you bought Windows PC?
    To set English as default language in keyboard setting, follow these steps, mentioned below:

• Type Settings
      on the search bar, and then tap on
      Settings tab.
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click
      Region and language, and then tap or click Add a language.
    • Browse for the English language, and then, tap or click it to add it to your language list.
    To set English as default language in language settings, follow these steps, mentioned below:

1. Type language in the search bar on desktop of Windows 10, then click on
    Add a language tab in the language Window.

2. Click on English tab in the Add a language Window, then double click on
    English (United States) to add to change your language preferences in the
    language Window under Control panel.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 6, 2020
Thema:

When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?

1. When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed? - Similar Threads - bug annoynig additional

2. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  3. Language Stuck on Language Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Stuck on Language Bar: Hello there,I recently bought a new laptop and was installing languages I need on it. As a Japanese learner, I need Japanese and I'm in the UK so I got the English UK pack, too, however, there is now an English US language stuck on the language bar. I know it's not a big...
  4. Additional language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Additional language: I want to add Hindi as an additional language. But, it says that my licence allows one language only. How do I add Hindi as an additional language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language/b8eea5ff-f5f8-4cb0-abb8-7c7f37cc536a
  5. bug with language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug with language bar: i changed system locale to united kingdom and I changed it again to united states the problem is now I have 3 languages and kingdom between them [ATTACH] I can't remove it cuz I can't find it in settings to remove it [ATTACH] and I have the all new updates and windows...
  6. Possible permanent fix for language bug?

Possible permanent fix for language bug?: So I have this bug where LAlt+LShift regularly changes between "german germany" and "english united states" even though my only installed language-pack is german... I've found that it's possible to fix this issue temporarily by installing the US english language pack and then...
  7. Residual Languages on Language Bar

Residual Languages on Language Bar: I use English UK and Greek, as my input languages in windows 10. The problem is that in the language bar that pops up with "win key + space bar" there are 2 more languages Greek with latin characters and English US. These 2 do not show in my language preferences or anywhere...
  8. language bug

language bug: hello whenever I press alt + shift it opens language menu alt ( longt press) + shift what to do to disable it I don't want to disable shift + alt , I want language menu to not open...
  9. Additional language keyboard

Additional language keyboard: I need some help on an additional language and keyboard. I'm using an HP touch screen laptop that has a detachable keyboard (English only). I just upgraded to Win 10 and have most everything I need set-up. Still a learning process from Win 7 (phew). I have installed a 2nd...
  10. Unauthorized addition of language

Unauthorized addition of language: Every day several times the Russian language is added to the layout, but there is no language in the menu. It's already tired.[ATTACH]...