Windows 10: When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 on laptop which option should I use RE...

Discus and support When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 on laptop which option should I use RE... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 (adds bootable option to Windows boot process) on laptop which option should I use RE or PE10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pacumming1, Feb 25, 2021.

1. When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 on laptop which option should I use RE...

When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 (adds bootable option to Windows boot process) on laptop which option should I use RE or PE10?

Does the same hold true if I create a bootable USB with Macrium (use same environment)?

Laptop is Windows 10, Lenovo 15, Ryzen 5 4800H CPU with UEFI bios using a PCI NVME M.2 Module as SSD.

Thank you

submitted by /u/pacumming1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pacumming1, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 on laptop which option should I use RE...

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 on laptop which option should I use RE...

1. When building Macrium Bootable Option for Windows 10 on laptop which option should I use RE... - Similar Threads - building Macrium Bootable

2. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  3. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  4. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harlotstrumpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmtkzv/wanted_to_reset_my_laptop_for_when_i_return_it/
  6. Macrium: When do I need to re-create bootable rescue media?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium: When do I need to re-create bootable rescue media?: I see there is a Macrium 7.3 update available (5672). 1. I read here that some Macrium changes require rebuilding the bootable rescue media environment. How do I know what Macrium changes require rebuilding the rescue media? I assume that I don't need to do this after...
  7. I don't know which option to use when installing Windows 10 from a USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know which option to use when installing Windows 10 from a USB: I recently got a new SSD (Samsung 970 EVO 500gb, if that's important) and I want to install Windows 10 to said SSD for faster boot/shutdown times. The issue I have is when I go into the "Select boot device" section of the BIOS thing after inserting the Windows 10 Installation...
  8. When installing Macrium Free, what is the "Log" option?

When installing Macrium Free, what is the "Log" option?: Hi, When I start the installation of Macrium Free, in the bottom left corner is a little checked box with the word Log next to it. What does this refer to and should I leave it checked or unchecked? Thanks. 148656
  9. Macrium scheduling options

Macrium scheduling options: Some background before I get to my specific question. I setup Macrium Reflect (Free) over three years ago. After a few months of occasional checks I left it to do its stuff and essentially forgot about it. It was scheduled very early every Saturday morning so I didn't often...
  10. Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which windows 10 should I use in this specs?: I am using windows 7 (64 bit) in an old desktop PC. My specs are- g31 motherboard 2.00 GHz Dual core processor (about 8 years old) 3GB DDR2 RAM Can I use windows 10 (64 bit) comfortably? or should I install 32 bit? or which windows should I use? please help!!...