Windows 10: when camera is opened, yellow hue appears

Discus and support when camera is opened, yellow hue appears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I use an app (for instance, zoom) that requires the computer camera to be in use, the color is way off and a yellow hue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenzieDroke, Nov 10, 2018.

1. when camera is opened, yellow hue appears

When I use an app (for instance, zoom) that requires the computer camera to be in use, the color is way off and a yellow hue.

:)

KenzieDroke, Nov 10, 2018
  2. AllenKK Win User

Lumia 920 Camera Yellow Hue Problem (Amber Update)

After Amber Update (Firmware, Taiwan, 3047.0000.1326.2001),

I got the yellow hue issue.

Wmpoweruser: Nokia Pro Camera adding yellow hue

After comparing with Native Cam App, Proshot, Nokia Cam Pro, I think the issue is coming from JPEG generator driver. I can reproduce the same issue with these 3 popular cam apps.

Nokia Pro Camera, Left (Saved Jpeg Photo), Right (Screenshot of the Camera View)

Figure 1 (Cam Pro)

WP8 Amber Native Camera, Up(Saved Jpeg Photo), Down(Screenshot of the Camera View)

Figure 2 (Native Cam)

CamPro_YellowHue.jpg

NativeCam_YellowHue.jpg

AllenKK, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, Nov 10, 2018
  4. when camera is opened, yellow hue appears

MP4 video files have a wavy yellow hue

When I play back MP4 video files, there is a wavy yellow hue. It looks like a flag is moving across the screen. I have talked to Microsoft 6 times and no solution. Please help.

I have Windows 10.

Noah Powers, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

when camera is opened, yellow hue appears

1. when camera is opened, yellow hue appears - Similar Threads - camera opened yellow

2. What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?: I don't know why they started appearing. How can I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-yellow-and-red-lines-appear-when-moving-a/0603189e-241a-4a5c-b570-57876aa3e18e
  3. What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?: I don't know why they started appearing. How can I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-yellow-and-red-lines-appear-when-moving-a/0603189e-241a-4a5c-b570-57876aa3e18e
  4. yellow hue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow hue: Why is there a yellow hue on my copies when printed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-hue/9324e297-97b7-4f70-955f-f75568235f08
  5. My Camera app opens but no image appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera app opens but no image appears: Hi, So my problens this is it image. I have try reinstall this drivers of app and uninstall and install again but nothing resolves. I'm not speak english very good, so forgive me for any mistakes. And thanks for help!! [ATTACH]...
  6. Pink hue on when loading camera photos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pink hue on when loading camera photos?: Hello, I'm having problems loading photos on my windows 10 HP laptop. when I import photos taken on my canon 2000D to my laptop and try loading them either in photos or a photo editor it appears normally for a couple seconds then a pink hue shows up over the whole image....
  7. Yellow Border appears around screen for a split second when opening snip and sketch to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yellow Border appears around screen for a split second when opening snip and sketch to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SteamedRevenge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbb9f2/yellow_border_appears_around_screen_for_a_split/
  8. My hue hd camera does not work with Microsoft Teams

My hue hd camera does not work with Microsoft Teams: I just purchased a Hue HD camera and while the camera app in Windows 10 recognizes and effectively uses the Hue HD camera, when making video calls in Teams it says it cannot access my video. The camera works without issue in Zoom and Go To Meeting. I have disabled the...
  9. Front built in camera doesn't work on streaming programs and appears black when opening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Front built in camera doesn't work on streaming programs and appears black when opening...: The last couple of weeks it kept freezing on me online but it worked offline. Then today, it's not working anymore. Front built in camera doesn't work on streaming programs and appears black when opening camera app I tried the regedit process I also tried installing and...
  10. BSOD When Opening Camera

BSOD When Opening Camera: I am using Windows 10.And I am using Lenovo EasyCamera And when I use an application that uses camera my PC Crashes And Gives Error Code:Kernel Security Check Failure Can Anybody Help...