Windows 10: When can we expect Windows 10 update 2004 to actually be available to everyone?

Discus and support When can we expect Windows 10 update 2004 to actually be available to everyone? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is starting to frustrate me a bit. I can still not update to Windows 10 version 2004. If I look at the list of issues it most likely has to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bas_Rotterdam, Jul 29, 2020.

1. When can we expect Windows 10 update 2004 to actually be available to everyone?

This is starting to frustrate me a bit. I can still not update to Windows 10 version 2004. If I look at the list of issues it most likely has to do with the Conexant audio drivers in my case, but the issue has been reported on the 27th of May and hasn't been updated since.

When can I expect to get a fix for this issue so I can update?

When can we expect Windows 10 update 2004 to actually be available to everyone? 121f7dd6-b8a0-4b9b-8a81-ac348fc7921d?upload=true.png

:)

Bas_Rotterdam, Jul 29, 2020

2. When can we expect the 1st FIX UPDATE to Windows 10 ?

well when can we expect to start. With windows 10

william john kaye, Jul 29, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 29, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

When can we expect Windows 10 update 2004 to actually be available to everyone?

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

When can we expect Windows 10 update 2004 to actually be available to everyone?

1. When can we expect Windows 10 update 2004 to actually be available to everyone? - Similar Threads - expect update 2004

2. When can we expect desktop computers in stores with Windows 11 already pre-installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When can we expect desktop computers in stores with Windows 11 already pre-installed?: When can we expect desktop computers in stores with Windows 11 already pre-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-can-we-expect-desktop-computers-in-stores/9b6ac67a-9ef3-40a5-bc89-28764e51edf6
  3. When can we expect desktop computers in stores with Windows 11 already pre-installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When can we expect desktop computers in stores with Windows 11 already pre-installed?: When can we expect desktop computers in stores with Windows 11 already pre-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-can-we-expect-desktop-computers-in-stores/9b6ac67a-9ef3-40a5-bc89-28764e51edf6
  4. when can we expect windows 11 for Intel I7 7700 processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when can we expect windows 11 for Intel I7 7700 processor: Hi,I see all the requirements passed for I7 7700 but still not supported for windows 11, Please let us know when can we get the official support for this processor.Thanks in advance....
  5. when can we expect windows 11 for Intel I7 7700 processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when can we expect windows 11 for Intel I7 7700 processor: Hi,I see all the requirements passed for I7 7700 but still not supported for windows 11, Please let us know when can we get the official support for this processor.Thanks in advance....
  6. When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?: Hello, I am waiting for the windows 10 2004 update but i till now did not received the update. The update page shows this message.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-windows-update-2004-available-in/e62a95c8-e9f4-4674-a17c-6bd98312fc9f
  7. When will Windows 2004 be rolled out to everyone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 2004 be rolled out to everyone?: Hello, it's July now. The Windows 2004 update is called April 2020. How many month do you usually have to wait until you receive the current version of Windows? I know that with every new update by Microsoft there are bugs that cause compatibility issues with some...
  8. When is Windows 10 2004 actually releasing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When is Windows 10 2004 actually releasing?: The last update was 1909, even though it released in November. Is the same deal happening here too, or is it releasing in April? submitted by /u/thespacexpl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fet2nt/when_is_windows_10_2004_actually_releasing/
  9. When might an available driver update actually be offered?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When might an available driver update actually be offered?: Hi, I uninstalled my v19 Synaptics driver, rolling back to an older version after 2 syntp.sys BSODS with v19. I then thought I'd hide v19, which was installed by Win update some months after I installed v16, but scans with wushowhide.diagcab over the last week don't show it....
  10. Microsoft’s updated News app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s updated News app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone: Microsoft rebranded its MSN News app to Microsoft News last month and the company also tested the redesigned app for Windows 10 with Fast Ring Insiders. Today the new rebranded app for Windows 10 is available for regular users (non-Insiders). The app update adds acrylic to...