Windows 10: When checking for Window10 updates it says I'm running a version of Windows that’s nearing...

Discus and support When checking for Window10 updates it says I'm running a version of Windows that’s nearing... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It says i'm up to date but it also says "You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lafco56, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Lafco56 Win User

When checking for Window10 updates it says I'm running a version of Windows that’s nearing...

It says i'm up to date but it also says "You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements." How can I get the latest version of Windows10. Thanks.

:)

Lafco56, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Minor suggestion for Check for updates

No, I know that. Exactly where I suggest this to be changed, please note.
    Sorry for not being clear.

The Check for updates small window currently does not show what I ask to be added - program version. Please consider adding this. Many other programs have this, so I suggest for GPU-Z to have it too.

Naki, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jun 9, 2020
  4. When checking for Window10 updates it says I'm running a version of Windows that’s nearing...

Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit activated with a digital licence linked to my Microsoft Account.

However on the Windows Update page it says I m running a version of windows that's nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.

What? How?

Today my system began to play up, with particular issues with my second monitor.

Any help gratefully received

alittleoldman, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

When checking for Window10 updates it says I'm running a version of Windows that’s nearing...

1. When checking for Window10 updates it says I'm running a version of Windows that’s nearing... - Similar Threads - checking Window10 updates

2. Is there a way to check if my PC is running even when I'm not using it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to check if my PC is running even when I'm not using it?: Is there a way to check if my PC is running even when I'm not using it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-check-if-my-pc-is-running-even/85163913-3bda-47d4-a702-e5060d9a6b46
  3. Is there a way to check if my PC is running even when I'm not using it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to check if my PC is running even when I'm not using it?: Is there a way to check if my PC is running even when I'm not using it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-check-if-my-pc-is-running-even/85163913-3bda-47d4-a702-e5060d9a6b46
  4. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.: Hello, I have been running into a problem with Windows 10 updates. A while ago, I downloaded the Windows 10 version 1909 update. I think during the installation something must have happened. Ever since that update my computer constantly says that I'm running a version of...
  5. Why does Windows say I am running version 2009 when I check devices?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does Windows say I am running version 2009 when I check devices?: I recently upgraded to windows 10 pro using my laptop and then installed on a PC after making hardware changes. I was reviewing my settings on the Microsoft website and noticed that the device shows as running Windows Pro version 2009? On the actual device it says Windows 10...
  6. Why when I run a PC Check for my job it says i'm running windows 8.1 but my system shows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why when I run a PC Check for my job it says i'm running windows 8.1 but my system shows...: A job opportunity i have may be lost. When the PC check is run on my computer it states that I am running on a windows 8.1 operating system. When I go to start >settings...
  7. I'm on windows 10; version 1909; and 'check for updates is not working

I'm on windows 10; version 1909; and 'check for updates is not working: I'm on a Windows 10 computer; version 1909. Everything is running fine; except 'check for updates' isn't working. I go to start, update and security, check for updates, it does its thing; and then it comes back with: "we ran into a problem while connecting to the...
  8. When does 'Check for updates' run?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When does 'Check for updates' run?: Hello, When does 'Check for updates' run? Three days have passed but Windows doesn't check for new update automatically. Thanks 139556
  9. When does 'Check for updates' run?

When does 'Check for updates' run?: Hello, When does 'Check for updates' run? Three days have passed but Windows doesn't check for new update automatically. Thanks 139556
  10. window10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window10 update: 내 프로그램은 직렬 및 USB 포트를 확인해야하지만 Windows 10은 불가능합니다. 우리 프로그램은 Windows 10의 하위 버전에서 작동하지만 특정 업데이트는 작동하지 않습니다. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-update/d4bb8815-a790-43df-9051-4e3601958290