Windows 10: When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser

Discus and support When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Used to click on news and interest items and it would it would open a link to article in a browser. Now it just opens a empty browser. Is there a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bob Keister, Jun 25, 2022.

1. When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser

Used to click on news and interest items and it would it would open a link to article in a browser. Now it just opens a empty browser. Is there a fix?

:)

Bob Keister, Jun 25, 2022

2. Jump list File Explorer items not opening program

thanks for all suggestions have carried out most and found no difference so far. Will check out the clean boot tomorrow. John

barbershopjohn4, Jun 25, 2022
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 25, 2022
  4. When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser

BF4 Browser Utility

When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser [​IMG]

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser

1. When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser - Similar Threads - clicking News Interests

2. When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser: Used to click on news and interest items and it would it would open a link to article in a browser. Now it just opens a empty browser. Is there a fix?...
  3. When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    When clicking on News and Interests items, it opens an empty browser: Used to click on news and interest items and it would it would open a link to article in a browser. Now it just opens a empty browser. Is there a fix?...
  4. "News and Interest" does not open browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "News and Interest" does not open browser: On my work-provided computer, news and interests shows weather information for the wrong location. Trying to figure out what location it is pulling data from, I click on it, there are two popups. The first says "we're having trouble loading your feed" and then "you might be...
  5. "News and Interest" does not open browser

"News and Interest" does not open browser: On my work-provided computer, news and interests shows weather information for the wrong location. Trying to figure out what location it is pulling data from, I click on it, there are two popups. The first says "we're having trouble loading your feed" and then "you might be...
  6. "News and Interest" does not open browser

7. News and Interests pages open in Edge, but Chrome is default browser

in Windows 10 Support
    News and Interests pages open in Edge, but Chrome is default browser: Is there anyway to make the news pages in the news and interests panel on the taskbar open in my default browser (chrome) instead of edge? I'm running windows 10 home 20H2 64-bit. Thanks :) 181182
  8. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  9. How to open News and Interests links in your default browser; Not Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to open News and Interests links in your default browser; Not Edge: A couple of days back, Microsoft announced that it will be rolling out its new feature, News and Interests for Windows 10. Although the announcement of the feature was made in January earlier this year, it is only now that people would be able to get their hands on it....
  10. News & Interest default browser issue

News & Interest default browser issue: When Clicking a card, say a traffic or weather card, in News & Interests the app? opens Edge However, my default browser is Vivaldi! Why is this happening? Can I change this behaviour so that Vivaldi is used under all circumstances? 172271