Windows 10: When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click

Discus and support When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So when I connect my bluetooth mouse to my laptop, I can't seem to click on anything, but I can still move the mouse. What's strange about it is I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bayley Ranck, Mar 27, 2023.

1. When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click

So when I connect my bluetooth mouse to my laptop, I can't seem to click on anything, but I can still move the mouse. What's strange about it is I can't click with the touchpad either. I tried connecting the Bluetooth mouse to a different windows computer, and the same thing happened. I wasn't able to click with any mouse after connecting the Bluetooth mouse. The only way to get them working again was putting my laptop and the other computer to sleep and waking them up again. What's wrong that could make this happen? This just suddenly started happening with this mouse because I never had a pr

:)

Bayley Ranck, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 27, 2023
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click

Bluetooth Mouse losing connection

Hi Joyce,

It's possible that some settings are preventing your Bluetooth mouse from working properly. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Have you tried pairing the mouse with a different computer to check if it works?

As initial recommendation, we suggest using the built-in troubleshooter, which can find and fix common Bluetooth problems. Follow these steps to do so:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click

1. When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click - Similar Threads - Connecting Bluetooth Mouse

2. When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click: So when I connect my bluetooth mouse to my laptop, I can't seem to click on anything, but I can still move the mouse. What's strange about it is I can't click with the touchpad either. I tried connecting the Bluetooth mouse to a different windows computer, and the same thing...
  3. When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Connecting Bluetooth Mouse, I Can't Click: So when I connect my bluetooth mouse to my laptop, I can't seem to click on anything, but I can still move the mouse. What's strange about it is I can't click with the touchpad either. I tried connecting the Bluetooth mouse to a different windows computer, and the same thing...
  4. Can't click with mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click with mouse: My HP envy laptopwindows 11 won't let me click on anything unless I use the the touch screen. I can move the mouse with the mouse pad and my wireless mouse but it won't let me click on anything with it. It's been fine until today and I really need it for school.Ive restarting...
  5. Can't click with mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click with mouse: My HP envy laptopwindows 11 won't let me click on anything unless I use the the touch screen. I can move the mouse with the mouse pad and my wireless mouse but it won't let me click on anything with it. It's been fine until today and I really need it for school.Ive restarting...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Clicking Sound When Connected

Bluetooth Headphones Clicking Sound When Connected: I've connected my Sony Bluetooth headphones MDR-ZX770BT to my Dell XPS 15 laptop. Following are the details on installed Windows specification: Edition : Windows 10 Pro Version : 20H2 OS build : 19042.789 However any sound which comes through to my headphones from my...
  7. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.: Hello! I've been having this problem since a half year back or something similar, but it really became a problem when I was going to use my new mouse, that's supposed to connect via bluetooth. First of all it doesen't show up when I click on the "show hidden icons" thing...
  8. i cant connect to bluetooth mouse

i cant connect to bluetooth mouse: after windows update , I cant connect to the bluetooth mouse although its working on other devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-bluetooth-mouse/f54e9bf3-8fbd-4123-9414-2749e2e8aea2
  9. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  10. Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall

Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall: Hi everyone. On my Dell XPS 9570 with win 10 I'm having issues with a no-brand bluetooth mouse which normally works like charm, sometimes it gets disconnected and then is impossible to reconnect, reinstall, fix in any way. Issue occurred twice, in the same location (my gf...