Windows 10: When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

Discus and support When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD, in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When copying and pasting large files or playing games, blue screen is easy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by baozi748748..., Dec 7, 2021.

1. When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

When copying and pasting large files or playing games, blue screen is easy to appearhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdOH8kozuEwpGTYYvyF2iYL8idj_PX7j/view?usp=sharing

:)

baozi748748..., Dec 7, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Dec 7, 2021
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Wozzer Win User

When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

1. When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD, - Similar Threads - copying pasting large

2. copy and paste fails to start for large data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy and paste fails to start for large data: I have a large collection of music files in folders that I tried to copy from my USB drive to an external SSD using a client's computer.Copy and paste worked fine for individual foldersHowever when I tried to copy and paste all or a significant subset - say A - E as...
  3. copy and paste fails to start for large data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy and paste fails to start for large data: I have a large collection of music files in folders that I tried to copy from my USB drive to an external SSD using a client's computer.Copy and paste worked fine for individual foldersHowever when I tried to copy and paste all or a significant subset - say A - E as...
  4. Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8007003B when copying large files across network: Alright, I've been banging my head against this problem for a few months now and I haven't been able to crack it.I am fully aware that there have been many questions along these lines and many solutions offered...
  5. When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,: When copying and pasting large files or playing games, blue screen is easy to appearhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdOH8kozuEwpGTYYvyF2iYL8idj_PX7j/view?usp=sharing...
  6. When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When copying and pasting large files or playing gamesBSOD,: When copying and pasting large files or playing games, blue screen is easy to appearhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdOH8kozuEwpGTYYvyF2iYL8idj_PX7j/view?usp=sharing...
  7. File corruption when copying large files

File corruption when copying large files: Hello,I'm experiencing a problem with Windows 10 where I get corrupt backup files if I copy and paste them from one connected external hard drive to another, and the transfer rate is too fast. These files are very large, tending to range in size from 20 GB to 100 GB. Whenever...
  8. Can't copy and paste file - windows explorer.exe Crashes when i copy and paste any file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't copy and paste file - windows explorer.exe Crashes when i copy and paste any file: It was working well a while ago until recently. I cannot copy and paste any file. Whenever I copy a file and paste it from one folder to another the windows explorer.exe crashes and restarts. I tried the steps in replies here, but no luck. Follow last reply to view windows...
  9. copy paste damaging files when pasting into an sd

copy paste damaging files when pasting into an sd: I had to format the SD card of my phone, so i saved a couple of file in my Surface so that i could later copy them into the formatted SD. Formatting went without a problem, but when i was copying the files back, some did not go through it untouched AKA i cant open a few of...
  10. Copying large MP4 files

Copying large MP4 files: I have a flash drive created by a company that transfers old 8mm movies and old VHS tapes to digital format. The files are formatted in MP4 and the total volume the 30 separate files on this drive is approximately 105Gb. Most of the files are less than 4Gb but some are...