Windows 10: When creating a document, I have to type the title of it a second time after the first...

Discus and support When creating a document, I have to type the title of it a second time after the first... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is something wrong with the WORD. How can I get this fixed? It is not the only problem I have or have had,.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by suemcp001, Apr 17, 2019.

1. suemcp001 Win User

When creating a document, I have to type the title of it a second time after the first...

There is something wrong with the WORD. How can I get this fixed? It is not the only problem I have or have had,.

:)

suemcp001, Apr 17, 2019

2. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Really slow backspace and typing in parts of a document

Hello Valeryem,

For us to better help you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What application are you using to create the said document?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the file format of the document?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 17, 2019
  4. When creating a document, I have to type the title of it a second time after the first...

Microsoft PDF and Document Writer not working

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

Please refer to:

Reader app for Windows: FAQ

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve XPS document writer issues.

• Right click on empty area on Desktop, click on Create and select New text document.

• Open the created text document and type some text (input text as you desire, save and close text file)

• Again open the text document, click on File tab and click on Print.

• Select the Microsoft XPS writer and click on Print button.

• You may select the location to save the file.
    Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

When creating a document, I have to type the title of it a second time after the first...

1. When creating a document, I have to type the title of it a second time after the first... - Similar Threads - creating document type

2. I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....: I have twenty three word documents that were made in 2014 titled "eula", and I did not write them. I didn't even get this computer until 2023....
  3. I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 23 word documents titled "eula" in my files. I did not write any of these documents....: I have twenty three word documents that were made in 2014 titled "eula", and I did not write them. I didn't even get this computer until 2023....
  4. Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time: Hi,When signing in via Settings, my Username and PIN are accepted, then my Password is accepted, but when Password is asked for a second time “We’ll need your current Microsoft password one last time”, it is not accepted “The password you have entered for your device is...
  5. Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time

Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time: Hi,When signing in via Settings, my Username and PIN are accepted, then my Password is accepted, but when Password is asked for a second time “We’ll need your current Microsoft password one last time”, it is not accepted “The password you have entered for your device is...
  6. When I connect the second monitor Windows just add the second to the first

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I connect the second monitor Windows just add the second to the first: Yesterday I bought a second monitor, I plugged it in and everything worked. Today when I booted the pc Windows didn't detect 2 monitor, but just one big with double the resolution. I've tried to uninstall drivers, unplug both monitors and to "Detect" multiple monitor in the...
  7. When I type z and x at the same time I cant type anything on the first row

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I type z and x at the same time I cant type anything on the first row: When I type zx at the same time and hold them, I cant type cvbn or m could somebody help me with this? is it a problem with my keyboard or computer....
  8. Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10

Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10: I worked on a video in the free version of MovieMaker, but when I started with another video, my first video was nowhere to be found anymore, since I could only open my most recent project. Is it possible to restore the first video?...
  9. Second Monitor is first and first(main) Monitor is second.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor is first and first(main) Monitor is second.: I have looked pretty much all Day for an answer to my question, but havent been able to find one. So the thing is, I have two monitors and I have had them for a few years. My Main monitor has always been the second monitor for whatever reason but it have never been a problem...
  10. How to have Word auto-suggest document title when "save as"?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to have Word auto-suggest document title when "save as"?: Hi, I probably turned this option off some time, a long, long time ago... But now would like Word to auto-suggest the first line of document text when doing "save as". Where did i put that option away? *092 130892