Windows 10: when delete something, windows 10 doesn't ask?

Discus and support when delete something, windows 10 doesn't ask? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a clean install of windows 10. when I delete something and hit on the DEL key, the files go to rubbish bin immediately without popping up a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

when delete something, windows 10 doesn't ask?

This is a clean install of windows 10. when I delete something and hit on the DEL key, the files go to rubbish bin immediately without popping up a windows and asking me if I am sure

How to enable the windows again?

:)

Tsw88, Mar 22, 2019

2. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Mar 22, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 22, 2019
  4. when delete something, windows 10 doesn't ask?

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

when delete something, windows 10 doesn't ask?

1. when delete something, windows 10 doesn't ask? - Similar Threads - delete something doesn't

2. help deleteing something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help deleteing something: im not sure how but this program installed itself on my computer, it says i cant delete it all cause i need admin access, it also says i cant change the permissions for it, please help, i dont want this on my computer taking up space and ram, im really unhappy right now, on...
  3. PC Crashes when i change or delete something.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Crashes when i change or delete something.: Hi I had this problem last night. I deleted some file and apps to have some space because my pc is a little bit laggy and everytime i restart the files and apps kept coming back i tried everything i downloaded some tools, i scanned, i ran a troubleshoot, tried to update, and...
  4. Deleted windows or something

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted windows or something: Hey. I forgot my password on an old pc and tried to reset it through the bios i think it was. And ended up not deleting pasword but the whole system. I get an error message saying: boot device not found. please install an operating system on your hard disk. f2 system...
  5. Deleted something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted something: My son has an Acer laptop. In an attempt to make more space, it appears he deleted something ne shouldnt have. Now it wont start up. It starts, but none of the programs load. I click on the windows menu and nothing. Even trying to use the window button, nothing. Any ideas on...
  6. windows 10 REFUSES to continue deleting something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 REFUSES to continue deleting something: okay to make a long story short, i basically tried to delete something from settings and it went through the process a bit and it just randomly decided to stop...? after it just decided to bug out the cpu usage went up by like 50% which its usually always at like 4% normally...
  7. Deleting something in startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting something in startup: I have Windows 10. I've had an Advent app come up on startup for about two years that I want to get rid of and I need to get advice on how to get ris of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-something-in-startup/1768b5ca-4df4-4e95-a6ad-907e38e56fe7
  8. cortana only shows thinking when i ask for something

in Cortana
    cortana only shows thinking when i ask for something: cortana only shows thinking when I ask for something troubleshooting did not help it fixed microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-only-shows-thinking-when-i-ask-for/8227599d-26c5-44f2-82a0-5f690fdd2566"
  9. Windows doesn't ask for your password when changing settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows doesn't ask for your password when changing settings: I am signed in as an admin in my pc and when you try to change settings that needs admin permission, it doesn't require your password. Is it totally normal or is there something wrong? If possible, is there a setting that allows me to require a password when changing admin...
  10. WINDOWS 10 always asks for delete confirmation.

in Windows 10 Support
    WINDOWS 10 always asks for delete confirmation.: I have unchecked delete confirmation in the recycle bin properties, but whenever I delete a file or folder on a removable drive or a network drive, the delete confirmation pops up. This does not happen on Windows 7 or 8. 7894

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ask when delete