Windows 10: When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...

Discus and support When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just managed to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe and before restarting I noticed that it is still there in the regedit. Should I worry about it or restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BearAndForbear, Jun 20, 2020.

1. When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...

I just managed to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe and before restarting I noticed that it is still there in the regedit. Should I worry about it or restart anyway? And yes, this is tinfoil hat level question.

submitted by /u/BearAndForbear
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BearAndForbear, Jun 20, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Jun 20, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Had a Question..it was deleted --.--

our policy is to delete only spam/inappropriate posts.

the only person who can "hard delete" posts on the forums is me .. everybody else can just soft-delete the posts, the original author will see those posts in the threads list with a comment why it was deleted.

to the poster it will look like this, without "manage"

When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"... deleted.gif

W1zzard, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...

1. When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"... - Similar Threads - deleting something McAfee

2. what to do if you delete bc0000000 in regedit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what to do if you delete bc0000000 in regedit?: pls help i accidently delete bc0000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-you-delete-bc0000000-in-regedit/0b4fd7dc-0af0-481d-afaf-1f45ebeb1bb4
  3. what to do if you delete bc0000000 in regedit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do if you delete bc0000000 in regedit?: pls help i accidently delete bc0000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-you-delete-bc0000000-in-regedit/0b4fd7dc-0af0-481d-afaf-1f45ebeb1bb4
  4. what to do if you delete bc0000000 in regedit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.: I have a export of the file, but how do I put it back to regedit? Help please. submitted by /u/VernabR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvi7l0/accidentally_deleted_something_in_regedit_but_i/
  6. Accidentally deleted something from Regedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted something from Regedit: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run This was the path way for the key that was deleted, when using DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth , which appears to have put the folder back but there is nothign that is in it. Nothing on the...
  7. i deleted a file in regedit what should i do i deleted the sizer file in regedit is it fine...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i deleted a file in regedit what should i do i deleted the sizer file in regedit is it fine...: i deleted a file in regedit what should i do i deleted the sizer file in regedit is it fine Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Modules\GlobalSettings\Sizer...
  8. i deleted a file in regedit what should i do

i deleted a file in regedit what should i do: i deleted the sizer file in regedit is it fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-file-in-regedit-what-should-i-do/351d18ae-192c-4915-a44c-132bf760900e
  9. Deleted User in regedit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted User in regedit: So yesterday my pc shut down randomly It think it was a blue screen of death or something like that and today when I loaded up I got into a temp user. It wasn't my first time,I had fixed it before. But instead of deleting the right user in regedit I deleted the one with...
  10. Deleted value from regedit

Deleted value from regedit: Hello, I had a problem with automatically closing command prompt. I found solution of deleting AutoRun value from \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor. Unfortunatelly that destroyed my system. Only cmd were available after starting the system. Now I added...