Windows 10: When did common sense leave Microsoft?

Discus and support When did common sense leave Microsoft? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea when OneDrive started controlling everything in your personal files but I would advise the software development team to start utilizing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cian Dailey, Apr 2, 2023.

1. When did common sense leave Microsoft?

I have no idea when OneDrive started controlling everything in your personal files but I would advise the software development team to start utilizing that brain they have. OneDrive, as I understood, was meant to be a separate entity from all of my own files but that does not seem to be the case. I want to know whos idea it was to make it so when you delete files or pictures from OneDrive, it deletes it from your entire computer. If I don't want something in OneDrive that CLEARLY does not mean I want it off my main system as well. There needs to be consequences, I am not the only one who has h

:)

Cian Dailey, Apr 2, 2023
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

Source: Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model | Flow Blog

Brink, Apr 2, 2023
  4. When did common sense leave Microsoft?

how can i leave windows insider program if i don't have a windows machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Log in in to
      Windows Insider
    2. Click on the Leave program link at the bottom of the resulting page.
    3. Then follow on screen instructions.

You can also refer to
    Leave the program confirmation
    for confirmation.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

When did common sense leave Microsoft?

1. When did common sense leave Microsoft? - Similar Threads - did common sense

2. When did common sense leave Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When did common sense leave Microsoft?: I have no idea when OneDrive started controlling everything in your personal files but I would advise the software development team to start utilizing that brain they have. OneDrive, as I understood, was meant to be a separate entity from all of my own files but that does not...
  3. When did common sense leave Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When did common sense leave Microsoft?: I have no idea when OneDrive started controlling everything in your personal files but I would advise the software development team to start utilizing that brain they have. OneDrive, as I understood, was meant to be a separate entity from all of my own files but that does not...
  4. Leaving microsoft family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving microsoft family group: My child wants to play minecraft realms. So i want to go to my family group and I notice her account is not there. So I try to add her account, but when i log in to accept the invitation it tells me she already is in a group. When I log in with my childs account I can see the...
  5. Can't leave Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave Microsoft family: So I am under 18, Microsoft isn't allowing me to change my age, leave my familyeven though there is no one else other than me and I'm the organizer, or join another family bcs I'm already in one, how do i leave my family or inv someone else into the family....
  6. When did Microsoft get so terrible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When did Microsoft get so terrible?: In the last few days, I've had to deal with: -A Windows 10 update that completely destroyed the installation, forced me to take my PC to the shop, spend hundreds of dollars, have my system drive fully wiped of all files and install Windows from scratch. I have also talked...
  7. Storage Sense - When the

Storage Sense - When the: locally available cloud content is set to become online-only after 14 days. Will it run to clear space when the user login or even with user not logged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense-when-the/580a4958-46b0-4f9c-8a17-f4ac5e8a6868"
  8. What did Windows Storage Sense delete?

What did Windows Storage Sense delete?: Some Windows program called Storage Sense was enabled by default. This Storage Sense told me it deleted 908 MB (!) of my files in the past month without my knowledge nor permission. How do I determine which of my personal files this unauthorized program deleted? I need to...
  9. Agents at Answer Desk don’t consider Time Zones and have no common sense!

Agents at Answer Desk don’t consider Time Zones and have no common sense!: You haven't been able to reach me because you called at 11:05 pm, 11:22 pm, & 11:58 pm Eastern Daylight Time and I was in bed sleeping. You have NO Common Sense! ____________________________________ On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 12:03 AM, Microsoft Technical Support <***...
  10. Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model: Today we are excited to announce the public preview of the Microsoft Common Data Model integrated in Microsoft Flow. Your flows can already connect to over 40 different services, but sometimes you want to capture new data that you're not already storing somewhere, or, you...