Windows 10: When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive

Discus and support When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive. Is that still working or do I need to change the name to one drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeAnneZaeske, Apr 3, 2019.

1. When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive

When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive. Is that still working or do I need to change the name to one drive?

:)

DeAnneZaeske, Apr 3, 2019

2. confussion regards sky drive

how can i see the photo and video from sky drive even i share it on skydrive ...

anand vinkare, Oct 2, 2019
  3. One Drive and Sky Drive

My windows 8.1 Asus Computer had both One Drive and Sky Drive. I used the One Drive to share information between this computer and my HP windows 10 computer. However, the Sky Drive information was not accessible to both computers. My Asus computer was
    stolen. I there anyway that I can access the Sky Drive information from my HP windows 10 computer?

Thanks,

Harold

Harold CNyberg, Oct 2, 2019
  4. When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive

Using Sky drive from a windows phone

I have just start to use the SkyDrive. I seem to be sucessfull with from both of my home PCs but when I try from my windows phone I can not do anything. The Office App under Sky drive says "someone's skydrive. When I use the skydrive app itself from the
    phone it starts and trys to open my documents on skydrive but then stops and I get an Error code 802b0011. I would appreciate any help with this problem. I have reset the Office mobile app and I have deleted and download the Sky drive App.

jgregor111, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive

1. When did Sky Drive change to One drive? All of my back up files go skydrive - Similar Threads - did Sky Drive

2. One drive messed up ALL of my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive messed up ALL of my files: I was uploading ONE word doc to one drive and thought nothing of it. Later I come back to my computer and my ENTIRE computers files were uploaded without my permission or settings. Is there a comprehensive dashboard that I can tune what files go to one drive instead of just...
  3. One drive messed up ALL of my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive messed up ALL of my files: I was uploading ONE word doc to one drive and thought nothing of it. Later I come back to my computer and my ENTIRE computers files were uploaded without my permission or settings. Is there a comprehensive dashboard that I can tune what files go to one drive instead of just...
  4. Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?: Is sky drive not a thing anymore? * Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: Sky drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-drive-is-sky-drive-not-a-thing-anymore/1556d502-b332-4368-ae6f-836e07938201
  5. Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky drive... Is sky drive not a thing anymore?: Is sky drive not a thing anymore? * Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: Sky drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sky-drive-is-sky-drive-not-a-thing-anymore/1556d502-b332-4368-ae6f-836e07938201
  6. One drive back up

in Windows 10 Customization
    One drive back up: My one drive is not taking back up. It is giving me an option to sign in using my Microsoft credentials but it is not going any further when I click on that option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-back-up/2ecb43ee-af1d-4151-bc74-e821170eb4a1
  7. One Drive Back Up moved my files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive Back Up moved my files: A onedrive back up moved all of my files and my short cuts from File Explorer no longer work. How do I undo this horrible action? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-back-up-moved-my-files/a49114d4-7115-4466-9a95-bdf2f228bce1
  8. Why did one drive delete all my files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did one drive delete all my files.: Thankfully I made a Local back up of my source code. Please would somebody at Microsoft tell me why, when i canceled OneDrive that i didn't ask for back upin the middle of it to save on bandwidth did it delete all my local files resulting an incomplete backup, resulting in...
  9. Backing up one drive files to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backing up one drive files to external hard drive: For added security I like to back up my one drive files to an external hard drive. This may seem unnecessary but I like to have my files on my pc hard drive, the one drive cloud and another external hard drive. This is been working until recently when the backup app does not...
  10. Selecting Folders and Files to Back Up to One Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selecting Folders and Files to Back Up to One Drive: I don't mind the service. But, I don't want ALL my files on my laptop to be in the Cloud. How do I de-select certain folders and files so they are NOT saved in the Cloud?...