Windows 10: When does my password expire?

Discus and support When does my password expire? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For my Windows 10 PC, my password is set to expire every 90-days. Is there a way find out when the password will expire? I.e., how many days left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeeCwriter, Dec 12, 2019.

1. When does my password expire?

For my Windows 10 PC, my password is set to expire every 90-days. Is there a way find out when the password will expire? I.e., how many days left until the password expires.

:)

SeeCwriter, Dec 12, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Expired password, but never had any password??

Hello,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information regarding your password expiration issue, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Which particular account are you trying to recover your password from?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to log in? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Dec 12, 2019
  4. When does my password expire?

Windows Password has expired.

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you click on the link below and reset your password. (if you are using a Microsoft account)

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

If you are using a local account, you may remove the password and set a strong password again. To remove the password, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type control panel and click on Ok.
    • On the top right corner, change the view by to large icons.
    • Click on User accounts. And then click on manage another account.
    • Under the list, select your account and click remove/delete password.
    Once the password is deleted, you may go to the same settings to set a new password.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

When does my password expire?

1. When does my password expire? - Similar Threads - does password expire

2. When does this devices windows expire ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When does this devices windows expire ?: When does this devices windows expire ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-does-this-devices-windows-expire/c468ecd9-0700-4e03-9405-a5ec7130de78
  3. When does this devices windows expire ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When does this devices windows expire ?: When does this devices windows expire ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-does-this-devices-windows-expire/c468ecd9-0700-4e03-9405-a5ec7130de78
  4. Password expiration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password expiration: Greetings. I have Windows 11 Home Edition, and every month I'm getting a password expiraton notice. Is it possible to disable this annoying feature permamantly? I've searched the web and all I come up with is how to disable password expiation in Windows 10 and Windows 11, but...
  5. Password expiration

Password expiration: Greetings. I have Windows 11 Home Edition, and every month I'm getting a password expiraton notice. Is it possible to disable this annoying feature permamantly? I've searched the web and all I come up with is how to disable password expiation in Windows 10 and Windows 11, but...
  6. Password expiration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password expiration: The Surface Pro 7 tablet running on Windows 10 prompts for a password reset. How can I stop this from happening? I have found answers but they don't work using netplwiz, control panel, etc.. Yet I also see Microsoft references that indicate this can be done....
  7. Password expiration

Password expiration: The Surface Pro 7 tablet running on Windows 10 prompts for a password reset. How can I stop this from happening? I have found answers but they don't work using netplwiz, control panel, etc.. Yet I also see Microsoft references that indicate this can be done....
  8. Password expiration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Expiring Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    Expiring Passwords: Yesterday when I attempted to sign into my computer, it said I had to change my password, which I did. Then I found directions on how to prevent it from happening again - so I never have to change it again. I understand it happens every 6 weeks. These are the directions I...
  10. Password Expiration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password Expiration: I don't want my login password to expire in windows 10. How do I change this setting so it doesn't expire. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-expiration/e9769e7c-fba5-49f2-a5b5-dac99ac38e53

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when does my password expire

2. when does windows password expire

3. when does my windows 10 password expire