Windows 10: When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically?

Discus and support When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; With Windows 10 version 1903 updates (like cumulative...) are shown on the Windows Update page once they are available, but they won't be downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinFinck, Jun 12, 2019.

1. When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically?

With Windows 10 version 1903 updates (like cumulative...) are shown on the Windows Update page once they are available, but they won't be downloaded automatically, instead you have to click "Download". When will the OS start downloading and installing these updates, if I don't click anything?

:)

KevinFinck, Jun 12, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 12, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 12, 2019
  4. bigscale Win User

When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically?

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically?

1. When does Windows 10 (1903) start to update automatically? - Similar Threads - does 1903 start

2. when i get windows may 2019 1903 update automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i get windows may 2019 1903 update automatically: when i get windows may 2019 1903 update automatically in my laptop I am using liscenced version of windows 10 home single language...………..and update is officially rolled out but I m not getting so far......what is the reason?????please guide me...
  3. windows does not ask for a password when starts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows does not ask for a password when starts: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop from hp and after setting up software and password (both fingerprint and code number) it does not ask me for any password when I start or restart it! It only asks for a password when wakes up from sleep! which means that anybody can...
  4. app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101

in Windows 10 Customization
    app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101: please help. There is an app on my computer that starts up when my computer is turned on. It is called GamePlayerlol.. I cannot find the app in my list of apps to delete it, and I don't know how or why it started showing up. Can you assist me in getting rid of it? I deleted...
  5. Windows 10 version 1903 will automatically remove buggy updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 will automatically remove buggy updates: We recently discovered that Microsoft is planning to add a new feature to Windows 10 which will remove the buggy updates automatically. It was not clear when Microsoft will implement the feature in Windows 10 and how it will work. Today, Microsoft quietly published yet...
  6. When will the Microsoft team start seriously considering Windows 10 users' automatic update...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When will the Microsoft team start seriously considering Windows 10 users' automatic update...: Why does Microsoft think that it has the right to reboot my PC any time that it #!$& pleases them? Is it because of all of the sleazy (and self-serving) legal language that Microsoft puts into the EULA? At best, this program policy is impolite and inconvenient. However,...
  7. WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said...

WTF does Windows 10 automatically open the last programs used on start-up, even when said...: Seriously, I've had Windows 10 less than a week now and it's the biggest pile of steaming **** going. What happened to being user-friendly? Why were all these unnecessary and stupid ideas implemented in this OS? In this case, why does Windows 10 ALWAYS reopen the last...
  8. Windows 10 does not start

Windows 10 does not start: The screen will be blue.Stop code is SYSTEM LICENSE VIOLATION No matter what I do, it won't start. And I couldn't do automatic repair.And I couldn't initialize it. Could you tell me how to resolve it?...
  9. Does Edge automatically run at start up?

in Browsers and Email
    Does Edge automatically run at start up?: I don't like edge and don't use it. When I run CCleaner though it says it will have close edge it then hangs on attempting to close it. Does it run at start up? How can I stop it? Its not in the start up menu. 22426
  10. Windows Update does not check for updates automatically.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update does not check for updates automatically.: I have this problem for a long time on my laptop, windows update does not automatically search for updates, I have to do a manual search to download the latest updates. I have run the microsoft problem solver, also one that I found in this forum, I have installed and...