Windows 10: When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Discus and support When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried resetting my pc didn't seem to work and this happens alot when trying to download something using a torrent client if anyone can tell me if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos Borja, Jun 22, 2024.

1. When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Ive tried resetting my pc didn't seem to work and this happens alot when trying to download something using a torrent client if anyone can tell me if its hardware issues please tell me what i need to replace or fix inside of my laptop

:)

Carlos Borja, Jun 22, 2024

2. BSOD, Error code: Memory_Management

My PC model is ASUS A556U, Core i7 , Ram: 4GB.

I keep on crushing into BSOD with the error code : Memory_management. I had tried on the Memory Diagnostics but it appears that My Laptop had no problem. But it keep on error like every 10 mins. I wonder wether the problem is because my laptop does
    not compatible win 10 or not.

Appreciate to any suggestions.

Serey Waddhanak Rath, Jun 22, 2024
  3. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Jun 22, 2024
  4. OneMoar Win User

When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

OneMoar, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

1. When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Similar Threads - download torrent laptop

2. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  3. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  4. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When download a torrent laptop bsods error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Ive tried resetting my pc didn't seem to work and this happens alot when trying to download something using a torrent client if anyone can tell me if its hardware issues please tell me what i need to replace or fix inside of my laptop...
  6. BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code

BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code: I got a BSOD that was a unknown error code of just storage. it is very strange. I was running this windows OS: Windows 10 Processer: intelR CoreTM i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.60 GHz. Installed RAM: 8.00 GB Device ID:...
  7. BSoD with error code of "Memory_Management"

BSoD with error code of "Memory_Management": I recently started to get the blue screen of death. I have done all the memory scans and have wiped all my drives, reformatted, and reinstalled windows, but I still get Blue Screens. Before reformatting, the order of BSoD stop codes were ""Critical Process Died", "System...
  8. BSOD with error code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

BSOD with error code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: This crash happens pretty regularly; never twice in a single day, but at least once or twice a month. The code is always VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. The BSOD is also always colored strangely when I get the above code; it looks like the colors are inverted or somehow...
  9. Bsod MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code: 0x0000001a

Bsod MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code: 0x0000001a: Hi there, I've asked your help about the same bsod, some month ago on 7Forum. At the time i was on 7 to test it's stability on my previous mobo ( i was convinced that my mobo wasn't compatible with Win 10 ). At the time you couldn't help me, cause there were activation...
  10. BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client

BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client: Hi guys, I have Dell Precision M4800. Before having Windows 10 Pro x64 installed I had Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 and all that time I didn't have any BSODs. However, since I use Windows 10 Pro x64 I periodically have BSOD. Below is the error in...