Windows 10: When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!!

Discus and support When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I just took notice of this right now. Whenever I am downloading something big like a game update of the sort I noticed that this app is starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2DTheBeast, Jun 5, 2020.

1. When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!!

Hi, I just took notice of this right now. Whenever I am downloading something big like a game update of the sort I noticed that this app is starting to stutter. The moment I stop the download the stuttering stops. I checked on a different media player and it plays perfectly fine their even with the downloading going. I have checked my drivers for everything and everything is current as well, does anyone have any insight on how to fix this.

submitted by /u/2DTheBeast
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/2DTheBeast, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 6, 2020
  4. NoahBeal Win User

When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!!

Why is Windows 10 Movies and Tv app stuttering?

I have 2 screens, one an actual 1440p 144hz monitor and the other is my 4k TV. When I try and watch movies I've downloaded on my PC in Movies and TV on my 4k TV screen in stutters and lags. They're fine on my normal monitor and it also seems to get worse
    when i fullscreen the application? I recently installed VLC to fix it but I would like to know why it stutters and how I can fix it on their app. I have a gtx 1080, i7-6700k all drivers and windows updated.

NoahBeal, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!!

1. When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!! - Similar Threads - downloading Movies App

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. Windows Movie & TV stutter at beginning

Windows Movie & TV stutter at beginning: I have Windows 10 2004 and recently i have noticed Movie & TV app having a stutter at the very beginning when ever starting MP4. But the same clip works flawlessly in Windows Media Player. Tried resetting the Movie & TV app but didn't work....
  5. movies and tv app

movies and tv app: I am playing a few videos through the Movies and TV app on a virtual conference. I want to change a setting to prevent the videos from autoplaying when I click on them. I found the autoplay option within the video screen, but it doesn't seem to effect again. Again, I would...
  6. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  7. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  8. Stuttering problem with Movies & TV app

Stuttering problem with Movies & TV app: My Dell computer came with the Movies & TV app as the default video player. In the 2 years I've had the PC I've had no problems with it and I really like it as a player. But starting about 2 months ago or so certain videos played with the app have a very bad stuttering...
  9. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  10. Movies Tv app download.

Movies Tv app download.: I purchased a lot of movies using the app. I would like to download it so I can watch it wherever I am. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-tv-app-download/a3e8bdd3-48a5-4422-ab78-d87bdfe72d9d