Windows 10: When Enabling Cortana the Microphone Sound Level Resets to 62

Discus and support When Enabling Cortana the Microphone Sound Level Resets to 62 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I activate Cortana either by clicking the little microphone icon near Ask me anything bar or by WinKey + C, the sound level of my microphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aros, Jul 30, 2015.

1. aros Win User

When Enabling Cortana the Microphone Sound Level Resets to 62

Whenever I activate Cortana either by clicking the little microphone icon near Ask me anything bar or by WinKey + C, the sound level of my microphone changes to 62, so I several times went to Recording Devices -> Right click on Microphone -> Properties -> Levels tab and manually changed the level to 100, but as soon as I activate Cortana< the sound level decreases to 62

:)

2. When Enabling Cortana the Microphone Sound Level Resets to 62

Sorry, the update didn't fix the issue.

Rostyslav Golovko, Jul 30, 2015
  3. When Enabling Cortana the Microphone Sound Level Resets to 62

Whenever I activate Cortana either by clicking the little microphone icon near Ask me anything bar or by WinKey + C, the sound level of my microphone changes to 62, so I several times went to Recording Devices -> Right click on Microphone -> Properties
    -> Levels tab and manually changed the level to 100, but as soon as I activate Cortana> the sound level decreases to 62

Rostyslav Golovko, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

When Enabling Cortana the Microphone Sound Level Resets to 62

1. When Enabling Cortana the Microphone Sound Level Resets to 62 - Similar Threads - Enabling Cortana Microphone

2. Cortana and Microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cortana and Microphone: Cortana can't hear me. My laptop microphone worked to talk to Cortana now I get the message no microphone Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-microphone/da94e8e8-8f14-4391-bbc6-64ca90133c5f
  3. microphone volume level slider resets to 0

microphone volume level slider resets to 0: Whenever I try to slide the level of the microphone in the properties to be higher than 0 it resets. This is on a new headset and i've already tried to update the audio drivers and reset my computer.[ATTACH]...
  4. Microphone Levels Broken

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microphone Levels Broken: So, i enjoy skype calling my friend but she always complains about an insanely loud buzzing always in the background when she calls me. Today i decided to fix that, and every youtube tutorial i watch tells me to go into my microphone settings and in the levels tab turn down...
  5. Cannot adjust microphone level

Cannot adjust microphone level: What's the deal? It was just fine a couple days ago. No I haven't changed anything. I haven't even let Windows Update run without my permission. It has been updated, but that was weeks ago. This happened before back when Win10 was released. I didn't do anything to change it...
  6. 62%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    62%: my laptop don't start when its resetting stay on 62% any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/62/33d3d362-7858-403a-9d62-6b8b9d4dabf6
  7. When using my microphone, the microphone level automatically adjusts. -Bender1337

When using my microphone, the microphone level automatically adjusts. -Bender1337: When a loud enough noise occurs, the sound goes down roughly 6-12 percent - sometimes more. I can see the bar move on its own. I can't find the program that is doing it. Is there a tool to find out which program is fiddling with my mic? (https://youtu.be/5I-mbFjJqcU) Mic...
  8. sound levels

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound levels: I have been using Windows 8 for four years with great sound. We changed to Windows 10 recently and since then the sound levels are pathetic, really low. Both on headphones and without them. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop. Anyone have some input? Thanks, biddy...
  9. Microphone sound level resets randomly - solved

Microphone sound level resets randomly - solved: PC Desktop Win 10. Microphone sound level began resetting to zero and blocking microphone. Tried so many things including uninstall and reinstall audio programs, Real Tek program and drivers, and more. None worked. Downloaded free Malwarebytes.com and quarantined lots of...
  10. Microphone Levels Reset to 100 when I launch EXE programs.

Microphone Levels Reset to 100 when I launch EXE programs.: What's wrong: I recently purchased a Samson Meteor Microphone and was thoroughly enjoying it. However recently an incessant problem has occurred where whenever I launch any exe file, IE: steam games, leauge of legends after champ select, anything that basically takes me into...