Windows 10: When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is...

Discus and support When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is throwing error as invalid input. But it was working fine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RamprasadBuchi, Mar 19, 2020.

1. When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is...

When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is throwing error as invalid input. But it was working fine in windows7. When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is... 6047cd57-16f7-48ea-8168-d7a1e70406f7?upload=true.jpg When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is... 0825867b-17f9-4b68-a1af-c81a2d45d094?upload=true.jpg When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is... 579c24f2-d457-41b6-ad32-3418502d379f?upload=true.jpg When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is... 49330147-3c7e-4ba8-bd87-c23f256984cc?upload=true.jpg

:)

RamprasadBuchi, Mar 19, 2020
  2. deving Win User

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Mar 19, 2020
  3. ST6UNST.000 corrupt

Trying to uninstall a program I get the message:

Could not open file 'C:\Logger32\ST6UNST.000'

I've tried sfc /scannow and it finds some corrupt files and the source files are corrupt also, so it cannot repair.

I've tried a Windows Restore, but that said that there was an error and could not be performed.

Any suggestions?

Danny

DannyHiggins, Mar 19, 2020
  4. When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is...

Text Message from 1-000-000-0000 after deleting voicemail

Love my new Lumia 900. One odd issue I can't solve and AT&T can't solve. They referred me to Nokia. When I check a voice mail and delete it, I get a blank text message from 1-(000)-000-0000. I get one for every deleted voice mail. AT&T says there is no setting
    for this. Any chance someone knows a solution?

Thanks,

Jef

jlarremore---01, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is...

1. When ever am trying to copy paste values from ERP ex: 18.000,000 or from notepad it is... - Similar Threads - ever trying copy

2. How do I recover the files from found.000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover the files from found.000: Hi, So recently I changed some ports and looks like this broken some of the files on my SSD. There a few steam and xbox games which I cannot play anymore. The problem is that there are 500 gb's and I don't want to reinstall them all. Now I need to specify that they're not...
  3. How do I recover the files from found.000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover the files from found.000: Hi, So recently I changed some ports and looks like this broken some of the files on my SSD. There a few steam and xbox games which I cannot play anymore. The problem is that there are 500 gb's and I don't want to reinstall them all. Now I need to specify that they're not...
  4. How do I recover the files from found.000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Copy and Pasting Text from Notepad becomes one big block

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and Pasting Text from Notepad becomes one big block: When I copy text from Notepad and bring it into another software program, lines of text in Notepad become one huge block instead of retaining the line structure. How can I remedy this?Example:Notepad formatting:TextTextTextTextCopy and Pasted from Notepad into...
  6. username.000 issue - deleting a profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    username.000 issue - deleting a profile: I would like to know how to safely delete my old profile,after experiencing the username.000 problem. Apologies, if I am using account/profile/folder expressions,incorrectly here. Anyway, originally, the username Paul was my only account folder. One day, I found that...
  7. Folder found.000 unable to delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder found.000 unable to delete: Hi MVPs, I am having an issue with deleting found.000 folder. OS is windows 10 pro. There is an invincible .chk file in there cannot be seen anywhere in file explorer In command prompt however, using command dir /a:hd F:\found.000, the file can be seen Tried multiple...
  8. User folder renamed with .000?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User folder renamed with .000?: Hi all - having an issue with a friend's (named Doug) Win10 HP laptop. He had a Windows 10 upgrade go through awhile back and since then he has two user folders - 'Doug' and 'Doug.000'. For the record, his machine only ever had one user account called Doug, which was an admin...
  9. New user created username.000

New user created username.000: I recently updated to Windows 10 from 7 in January 2020. A new user was created at some point via the update or subsequent updates. My original user name was Mark, now there is a Mark.000, which also happens to contain all my files now. The original Mark user now only...
  10. User account .000 after upgrade to 1909

User account .000 after upgrade to 1909: After upgrading to Windows 10 1909, my account admin was renamed to admin.000 and a new admin user was added. What the heck being polite. How do I get my "stuff" from the .000 into the new account?...