Windows 10: when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers

Discus and support when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a Toshiba Portege z20t-b and i have been searching for hours and cant find any drivers for it its running windows 10 and i just need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnny brown1, Mar 20, 2023.

1. when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers

i have a Toshiba Portege z20t-b and i have been searching for hours and cant find any drivers for it its running windows 10 and i just need help finding drivers [ex.audio.lan.and all drivers.]

:)

johnny brown1, Mar 20, 2023

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    unrecognised external hard drive on Windows 10

Hi,

Your External Hard Drive might not have been configured correctly on your Windows 10 PC.

We suggest that you update the device driver. You can do that by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select
      it from the list of results.

• Expand the category where your device is located (Disk Drives), then right-click on the name of your device, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If updating the device driver doesn't work, we suggest that you reinstall the driver:

• Open Device Manager.

• Right-click on the name of the device.

• Select Uninstall.

• Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Mar 20, 2023
  4. cadaveca Win User

when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers :p

cadaveca, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers

1. when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers - Similar Threads - ever somthing hard

2. when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers: i have a Toshiba Portege z20t-b and i have been searching for hours and cant find any drivers for it its running windows 10 and i just need help finding drivers [ex.audio.lan.and all drivers.]...
  3. when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when ever i get somthing new its hard to find drivers: i have a Toshiba Portege z20t-b and i have been searching for hours and cant find any drivers for it its running windows 10 and i just need help finding drivers [ex.audio.lan.and all drivers.]...
  4. I had to get a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to get a new hard drive: The guy who sold me my new 128G SSD put a version of Windows 10 on my computer that's all messed up. Do I need to buy a new copy of Windows 10 to clean it up? I was using Windows 10 Pro on the old hard drive....
  5. downloading somthing

downloading somthing: I cant install tunnel town yes I know I'm lame for liking that game but it says This Google account is not yet associated with a device. Please access the Play Store app on your device before installing apps. i copeyed and pasted and i dont know what to do now the learn more...
  6. this page is a strange one. its hard to find, and hard to use.

this page is a strange one. its hard to find, and hard to use.: I have a lot of questions! and not a lot of time to learn, how come I cant go DIRECTLY TO MY CURRENT QUESTIONS AND REPLYS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-page-is-a-strange-one-its-hard-to-find-and/04d83c45-3f3a-4e21-8a7f-cbbe65969169
  7. What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Karithememelord [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvmaku/what_is_this_bsod_its_the_only_one_i_ever_get/
  8. when ever i send an e.mail i get it returned

when ever i send an e.mail i get it returned: Whenever I send an e.mail I get it returned with delivery has failed to these recipients or groups , and then I send some e.mails that say they are sent and the recipients are not receiving them, also I have had notification the MSN are closing all old versions of there...
  9. somthing else

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    somthing else: need for this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somthing-else/8642b452-63a6-42ec-9e3f-17f9ac40b737"
  10. W10 getting slower/lagging more (wondering if its somthing I've done)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 getting slower/lagging more (wondering if its somthing I've done): OK, so here is my setup Intel Celeron 3.06 GHZ with 2.5GB RAM Windows 10 Home Version 1511 Build 10586.318 32bit os, x64 based processor C: = 128GB ADATA SSD (System drive obviously) D: = 250GB Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD - Network shared (Data drive) E: =...