Windows 10: when ever i hold down the w key my space bar refuses to work and its only on the w key what...

Discus and support when ever i hold down the w key my space bar refuses to work and its only on the w key what... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; idk how to fix this anyone know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jusin Rotari, Jun 1, 2023.

1. when ever i hold down the w key my space bar refuses to work and its only on the w key what...

idk how to fix this anyone know how to

:)

Jusin Rotari, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

when ever i hold down the w key my space bar refuses to work and its only on the w key what...

1. when ever i hold down the w key my space bar refuses to work and its only on the w key what... - Similar Threads - ever hold down

2. W key does not work after holding either ctrl key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W key does not work after holding either ctrl key: When I hold either one of the ctrl keys on my keyboard, the W key will not work, as in it won't type on the search bar. I tried changing the keyboard settings by setting New Zealand English as my language and now when I type w while holding the ctrl key anywhere in any edge...
  3. W key does not work after holding either ctrl key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W key does not work after holding either ctrl key: When I hold either one of the ctrl keys on my keyboard, the W key will not work, as in it won't type on the search bar. I tried changing the keyboard settings by setting New Zealand English as my language and now when I type w while holding the ctrl key anywhere in any edge...
  4. W key not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W key not working.: Literally just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 in-person and brand-new from the store; I boot it up and when typing in the wifi password I notice that the W key nor Caps Lock seem to work at all. They're the only keys that won't. I don't want to return it so soon, but...
  5. W key not working.

W key not working.: Literally just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 in-person and brand-new from the store; I boot it up and when typing in the wifi password I notice that the W key nor Caps Lock seem to work at all. They're the only keys that won't. I don't want to return it so soon, but...
  6. Why do some of my keys not work in combinations for example holding down W+D

Why do some of my keys not work in combinations for example holding down W+D: Today I woke up to a less functioning keyboard on my laptop. The D key while holding it down with pretty much any other key it would make them not register at all to quickly spamming the key, and another problem is that holding down shift and w would do the same. I would...
  7. when ever i hold down the w key my space bar refuses to work and its only on the w key what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i hold down the w key my space bar refuses to work and its only on the w key what...: idk how to fix this anyone know how to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-hold-down-the-w-key-my-space-bar/3bf85e8d-48f3-4a54-8313-8171299b15f6
  8. Program freezes when holding down a key like holding down W key when playing minecraft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program freezes when holding down a key like holding down W key when playing minecraft...: Whenever I am using a program or game like, when I play Minecraft, and I hold down the W key to move or any other key, after holding it around 2 seconds, the framerates come to 0 and windows starts to hang but when I leave the key, all comes to normal. An the problem gets...
  9. Program freezes when holding down a key like holding down W key when playing minecraft...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program freezes when holding down a key like holding down W key when playing minecraft...: Whenever I am using a program or game like, when I play Minecraft, and I hold down the W key to move or any other key, after holding it around 2 seconds, the framerates come to 0 and windows starts to hang but when I leave the key, all comes to normal. An the problem gets...
  10. Shift key not working when holding down a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift key not working when holding down a key: Hello, I got a new pc today and i realised i couldnt sprint properly in any games. I changed keyboards thinking that was the problem but I still wasnt able to sprint. When holding down a key and I press shift, the key i was holding will stop typing and nothing happens. I...