Windows 10: When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large

Discus and support When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime while i open folder with video files its took some time loading disappear file name one by one then automatic change display with information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SudharSteyn, Aug 11, 2022.

1. When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large

Everytime while i open folder with video files its took some time loading disappear file name one by one then automatic change display with information view to display large how to fix this?

:)

SudharSteyn, Aug 11, 2022

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Aug 11, 2022
  3. How to display the full name or change width in folder list view?

Windows10 1809ver.

How to display the full name or change name width in folder list view?

on the my old computer (xp/win7), list View is display the full name,
    the way to display the name is based on the length of the file name,like Picture 1

I am not asking for "detail" View

Picture 1 (The effect I want to achieve)

When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large [​IMG]

Picture 2 (My current situation) (file names cut off,in the ninth group of 1234567890)

When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

i find way...

disable-auto-arrange

and working!!

RomeO151028, Aug 11, 2022
  4. When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large

Unable to view drive names, folder names, or file names in File Explorer

I've recently installed Windows 10. Initially, File Viewer was working fine, but now it inexplicably doesn't show drive names, folder names, or file names. There are icons for things, and everything seems to still be there on the drives, but the names
    are not displayed. This is true for all of the different view options, such as large icons, details, and tiles. This is true for both of my hard drives and all of the subfolders.

Restoring all folders to their defaults doesn't help. Other tricks like holding down shift and changing view, doesn't help. My folders are all set to 'General items'. I can Rename things and it will show the name briefly, but then the name disappears
    when done renaming.

wygufgyusydgc, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large

1. When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large - Similar Threads - ever open folder

2. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: this problem did not occur on windows 10 but after i upgraded this problem consistantly occurs where each name blanks out and i cant edit any file or interact with it untill every name blanks out and reappears...
  3. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: this problem did not occur on windows 10 but after i upgraded this problem consistantly occurs where each name blanks out and i cant edit any file or interact with it untill every name blanks out and reappears...
  4. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: I've been dealing with a persistent issue the last several weeks and it seems like restarting my PC completely resolves it for a day or two. So occasionally when I open up a folder in explorer I have to wait to do anything because all the files in said folder will have their...
  5. Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, when I open a folder file names disappear one by one and then reappear: I've been dealing with a persistent issue the last several weeks and it seems like restarting my PC completely resolves it for a day or two. So occasionally when I open up a folder in explorer I have to wait to do anything because all the files in said folder will have their...
  6. When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever i open folder this is happening files name disappear and change display view to large: Everytime while i open folder with video files its took some time loading disappear file name one by one then automatic change display with information view to display large how to fix this?...
  7. Unable to view any file names or descriptions on opening folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to view any file names or descriptions on opening folder: Hi, I am unable to view any file names or any description or any menu items on opening a folder. This is across all apps. Screenshots below. Need help to resolve this ASAP. Thanks and Regards Sandip [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. How to display the full name or change width in folder list view?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the full name or change width in folder list view?: Windows10 1809ver. How to display the full name or change name width in folder list view? on the my old computer (xp/win7), list View is display the full name, the way to display the name is based on the length of the file name,like Picture 1 I am not asking for "detail"...
  9. Opening File Explorer with large icon view

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Opening File Explorer with large icon view: It seems it takes longer then it should for windows to show the icon view, I know my system is older, but still it just seems to be slow. I get the green progress bar as the folders and files are refreshed. Isn't this cached? Any suggestions on how I can investigate this?...
  10. Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open: Hi, I just updated to W10. If I open several files/documents I get the icon in the taskbar (the bar at the bottom of the page), hover over it and see the documents that are open. I then open Chrome and the Chrome icon appears in the taskbar and the documents open icon...