Windows 10: when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab

Discus and support when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab i got lenovo window 10 i even ran a sfc and malwarebyte and still didnt fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidrockQV, May 30, 2019.

1. when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab

when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab i got lenovo window 10 i even ran a sfc and malwarebyte and still didnt fix

:)

davidrockQV, May 30, 2019

2. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 30, 2019
  3. Garyw Win User
    Why does ALT+TAB also require me to press ENTER?

You don't list your computer specs. If desktop, try using a different keyboard. If laptop try the virtual keyboard . First step in detecting your problem. Reboot before trying either.

Garyw, May 30, 2019
  4. when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab

Always close all tabs??

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform system restore.

Kindly follow the steps to restore:

• Windows key + R to open Run window.

• On run command type “rstrui.exe” (without double code) and press OK.

• Select the restore point and follow the onscreen instruction.
    Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Niteshkumar1709, May 30, 2019
Thema:

when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab

1. when ever i press d on my keyboard it keep closing my tab - Similar Threads - ever press keyboard

2. Im having issues when ever I press a and shift on my keyboard it prioritizes one, and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im having issues when ever I press a and shift on my keyboard it prioritizes one, and...: As the question says, whenever I press a and another control button such as shift or forward it only does whichever one I pressed first, this doesn’t happen with other keys and happens in multiple different games leading me to think it’s not a game bug but a issue with my...
  3. Im having issues when ever I press a and shift on my keyboard it prioritizes one, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having issues when ever I press a and shift on my keyboard it prioritizes one, and...: As the question says, whenever I press a and another control button such as shift or forward it only does whichever one I pressed first, this doesn’t happen with other keys and happens in multiple different games leading me to think it’s not a game bug but a issue with my...
  4. Im having issues when ever I press a and shift on my keyboard it prioritizes one, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When i press Alt+Tab then esc, instead of closing the menu it switches tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i press Alt+Tab then esc, instead of closing the menu it switches tabs: Hello, recently moved from mac to windows and one of the most annoying things i'm facing is when i'm trying to switch tabs with "Alt+Tab" but then changes my mind and want to stay on current tab, I press esc to close the menu but instead it just acts as me pressing "Enter"...
  6. When i press Alt+Tab then esc, instead of closing the menu it switches tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i press Alt+Tab then esc, instead of closing the menu it switches tabs: Hello, recently moved from mac to windows and one of the most annoying things i'm facing is when i'm trying to switch tabs with "Alt+Tab" but then changes my mind and want to stay on current tab, I press esc to close the menu but instead it just acts as me pressing "Enter"...
  7. When i press Alt+Tab then esc, instead of closing the menu it switches tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Chrome tab opens when I press A on my gamepad.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome tab opens when I press A on my gamepad.: Soo, whenever I press A button on my Xbox gamepad this pops up https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14236/windows-language-packs. How do I make this stop? submitted by /u/CroCop27 [link] [comments]...
  9. When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JokerQuin123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga62tt/when_i_press_any_button_on_my_keyboard_on_hold_it/
  10. Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard: Sooo i probably pressed a commbination that made it when i press D it makes a beep and does something but i don't know what or how to turn it off. When restarting it fixes it for 5 minutes and then it starts again. I closed every program to see if that helped and that does...