Windows 10: When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...

Discus and support When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load the taskbar icon also the search and start. How to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neshit, May 15, 2024.

1. Neshit Win User

When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...

When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load the taskbar icon also the search and start. How to fix this issue?

:)

Neshit, May 15, 2024
  2. ALR_106 Win User

hp Omni 120-1011IN Screen goes blank after Upgrading to Windows 10

Original Title: hp Omni 120-1011IN screen going blank with Windows 10

After upgrade to Windows 10 my screen started flickering and going on and off at random. After few on/off cycles it goes blank permanently. Sometimes it keeps working for hours but some times it behaves badly soon after start up.

I went back to Windows 7 using a system image created before upgrade and the screen works correctly on Windows 7 but Windows 10 upgrade starts downloading every time I switch on the computer. I tried cancelling many times but the problem persists.
    I would like to have windows 10 working on my system. Could any one please suggest a remedy.

ALR_106, May 15, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2024
  4. When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...

my hp omni 10, with win 10, does not receive touch input

I got upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10 but my touchscreen stopped working .

I am using hp Omni 10.

#SarfarazBhat, May 15, 2024
Thema:

When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...

1. When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load... - Similar Threads - ever start Omni

2. When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...: When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load the taskbar icon also the search and start. How to fix this issue?...
  3. When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load...: When ever I start my windows 10 HP Omni 105 all in one PC it takes about an hour to load the taskbar icon also the search and start. How to fix this issue?...
  4. My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.: My pc now takes up to 45 minutes to boot after I tried to login my outlook account. I don’t know what is wrong or why it’s happening. I had to format it for it to begin to load fast. After which I tried to login again, it went back to taking so much time to load. I don’t know...
  5. My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.

My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.: My pc now takes up to 45 minutes to boot after I tried to login my outlook account. I don’t know what is wrong or why it’s happening. I had to format it for it to begin to load fast. After which I tried to login again, it went back to taking so much time to load. I don’t know...
  6. I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...: I have problem that when ever I switch on my PC it is showing loading and black screen and my desktop is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-one-problem-that-when-ever-i-switch-on-my/8e0e444c-627d-48d6-9989-d510a883d501
  7. PC Takes for Ever to Shut Down, Ditto For Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Takes for Ever to Shut Down, Ditto For Starting: This has happened twice within the last week and a half.Windows says I need to restart. I did but when it got to the login Welcome screen itstops working. I have no mouse when this occurs. If I wait a while it starts up.When I want to shut down, I see the PC's on light is on...
  8. PC Takes for Ever to Shut Down, Ditto For Starting

PC Takes for Ever to Shut Down, Ditto For Starting: This has happened twice within the last week and a half.Windows says I need to restart. I did but when it got to the login Welcome screen itstops working. I have no mouse when this occurs. If I wait a while it starts up.When I want to shut down, I see the PC's on light is on...
  9. [Help] Windows 10 taking about 1-2 hours to load after reboot or shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Windows 10 taking about 1-2 hours to load after reboot or shutdown: I have done so much reading on Google but haven't been able to find something that works! I have few PC's at work that takes about 1-2 hours to boot into windows two of them have the HR software on it and I can't afford to format it right now because most of places are...
  10. My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i...: My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i need to restart and after that is boot normal My system configuration Ryzen 5 3600 Rx 570 4gb All latest driver. Always internet Clean ssd samaung evo250 480 bronge psu...