Windows 10: when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing...

Discus and support when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; asdfasdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-download-league-of-legends-or/45953f29-0067-4503-bfb5-d8c7cbb98bb8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattjohns3, Jun 30, 2021.

1. when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing...

asdfasdf

:)

mattjohns3, Jun 30, 2021
  2. jo_ma Win User

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Ralph San Win User
    League Of Legends - BSOD

Hi Ethan,

There are few causes that could possibly lead to a Blue Screen of Death error, like the game that you're playing (in your case it's League of Legends) is not fully downloaded or it might be corrupted. Another cause is your graphics card cannot handle the
    graphics of the game.

What I suggest is you to uninstall League of Legends, then reinstall it again. In addition, make sure that you're on the latest patch.

If issue persists after reinstalling the game, try to change all the in-game settings related to graphics to it's minimum. Afterwards, check at least three champions with high visual quality skills, e.g. Final Spark (Lux's ultimate which causes the main
    issue), Syndra's Unleashed Power, and Galio's Bulwark, if it'll cause a Blue Screen error.

Give us an update once you've done the suggested troubleshooting above, so we can check what will be the next thing to do.

Regards.

Ralph San, Jun 30, 2021
  4. when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing...

How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue

If your League Of Legends not opening on Windows 10, then it might be happening due to one of the following reasons:

• Your game is lacking the required admin privileges
    • Device drivers are outdated
    • The game shortcut is corrupted
    • If game files are corrupted or missing
    However, you can easily fix this issues by following this guide: Fix League of Legends Not Opening Issue

AlexRobert254, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing...

1. when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing... - Similar Threads - ever try download

2. When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are...: When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-valorant-i-get-an-error-that/5c6797a2-d6bb-4981-b797-35fd5403cd8f
  3. When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are...: When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-valorant-i-get-an-error-that/5c6797a2-d6bb-4981-b797-35fd5403cd8f
  4. When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490: I am not very good with technology so please have patience. I recently got this new computer a dell inspiron and I recently tried to download Minecraft into it however when I did I got the error 80070490. I have also tried to download the gaming services in the computer and...
  6. When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490

When ever I try to download gaming services I receive error 80070490: I am not very good with technology so please have patience. I recently got this new computer a dell inspiron and I recently tried to download Minecraft into it however when I did I got the error 80070490. I have also tried to download the gaming services in the computer and...
  7. I have been trying to download League of Legends onto my PC. it continues to say I cannot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have been trying to download League of Legends onto my PC. it continues to say I cannot...: I have already checked that I am an admin account and have gone through the app settings. it doesn't show a drop-down menu of any kind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-trying-to-download-league-of-legends/a5ce2ae6-7348-4304-8d9b-d5bf40592e94
  8. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...
  9. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...
  10. I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends)....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends)....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/swiftestcat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7qm36/im_getting_this_error_message_when_i_try_to/