Windows 10: when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log

Discus and support when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup lo[ATTACH]g... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by namimanshaei, Oct 25, 2020.

1. when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log

when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup lo when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log 0cf9270c-84e8-4863-bcca-3bb3f0601de9?upload=true.png g

:)

namimanshaei, Oct 25, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 23

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Call and message Skype users from Teams work account
    • Search inside chat and channel
    • Raise a virtual hand during a meeting to let others know you have something to say
    • Log in to Teams with a personal Microsoft account to get live location sharing, group task lists and calendar, and a personal Safe for secure info sharing with friends and family

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.17 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - August 3

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Call and message Skype users from Teams work account
    • Search inside chat and channel
    • Raise a virtual hand during a meeting to let others know you have something to say
    • Log in to Teams with a personal Microsoft account to get live location sharing, group task lists and calendar, and a personal Safe for secure info sharing with friends and family

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.18 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log

1. when ever i try to download microsoft teams its say open setup log - Similar Threads - ever try download

2. I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error: Hey im trying to install Gears of War Ultimate edition, it said i need 52 gigabytes so a freed up some storage, now i have 53 gb free. When i try to install it it says "error". When i click "see details" it says that i am running out of storage space? even though i have...
  3. my camera does not work and open when i start a meeting with microsoft team Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera does not work and open when i start a meeting with microsoft team Microsoft Teams: my camera does not work and open when i start a meeting with microsoft team Microsoft Teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-does-not-work-and-open-when-i-start-a/0d4e6810-6c4c-44c7-9139-509878b985f1
  4. When I try to open %appdata% it says access is denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I try to open %appdata% it says access is denied: I know why just don't know how to fix it Earlier I had changed %USERPROFILE%\AppData to %USERPROFILE%\Application Data in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders It was to fix something where I couldn't access network...
  5. Microsoft Teams Log-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Log-in: I downloaded the Microsoft Teams app off of the Microsoft website for a user within our organization. When I go to sign into their account which was created in the same organization, Teams displays a message that says "You dont have access to the [my organization] org in...
  6. When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says...: It is really innoying that I cant download this game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-try-to-download-minecraft-on-pc-through/d8e95452-c023-4051-aa8d-6036412b29e3
  7. Trying to download a .jar , when I open it, it says application not found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to download a .jar , when I open it, it says application not found.: I am on windows 10, I havent had problems downloading .jar before, I have the latest java and I am fully updated. Im a bit of a computer noob so any help is great....
  8. Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mysterious *TeamInstaller* with Microsoft Teams Setup: Last 2 weeks when I installed the Microsoft Teams 64-bit program in my colleague computer, her computer has slowed and occasionally freeze. On Mondy, her computer has strangely non-stop restarting unless you start at Safe mode, after investigated, we found out that Microsoft...
  9. “This PC” hanging when I try to open it. Says “working on it…”

in Windows 10 Support
    “This PC” hanging when I try to open it. Says “working on it…”: Well, since last update, I've been having this problem. I actually had it in the past and suddenly, it stopped. But looks like now it has come again to haunt me. What happens is, after I log in, after maybe one hour or so, and then try to open "This PC", it hangs, saying...
  10. Do Try Microsoft Teams!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do Try Microsoft Teams!: Just blogged about the new Office 365 collaboration tool Microsoft Teams with a post of the same name as this thread title: Do Try Microsoft Teams (Windows Enterprise Desktop). After a two-month shakedown cruise, I freakin' LOVE Microsoft Teams. If you try it, you probably...