Windows 10: When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

Discus and support When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So,I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and i was using Microsoft store to download some things...but when ever i press on a app/game it just closes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GaziAziz, Jun 20, 2021.

1. GaziAziz Win User

When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

So,I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and i was using Microsoft store to download some things...but when ever i press on a app/game it just closes Microsoft store automatically.....I tried all solutions like resetting microsoft store clearing catch etc. But it just doesn't work so if you can help me please tell me some discussion...

:)

GaziAziz, Jun 20, 2021
  2. G.Paz Win User

Microsoft Store not downloading

Hello ferdouskhan

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, my name is , I am an Independent Advisor.

I suggest to the following steps:

Press the "Windows" + "R" keys. Write: wsreset

Wait for the Store to close automatically and check again.

Restart your Microsoft store session.

Finally run the problem solver for Windows applications which repairs several errors that can be found in the system, which can be found in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

Best regards.

G.Paz, Jun 20, 2021
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 20, 2021
  4. When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

1. When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically - Similar Threads - ever try download

2. Nothing ever downloads and installs on Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing ever downloads and installs on Microsoft Store.: I've tried everything here: How to Clear and Reset Microsoft Store Cache in Windows 10, here: Re-register Microsoft Store app in Windows 10, and here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-966e85d4094e. The problem is the download endlessly hanging on anything I try to...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes when I try to download Microsoft Photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store crashes when I try to download Microsoft Photos: Can someone help me with this? My photo app isn't working earlier and I uninstalled it using powershell and when I try to download it again using the microsoft store, and when I press the install button, the app just freezes and crashes and it is not even downloading....
  4. Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store opening when I try to download Roblox!: Can someone help! When I try to download Roblox from the website, and when I open robloxplayerlauncher it opens the Microsoft store! It says "Microsoft recommends installing this app from Microsoft store to help protect your pc" But I don't want the Microsoft Roblox! Can...
  5. Search Bar closing when I try to write something in it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar closing when I try to write something in it.: When I write one letter in my search bar, it s just freezing 1 second and then closing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-closing-when-i-try-to-write-something/c88740fc-749c-4c96-820d-cc024a78386d
  6. When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer.: When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer. This is really annoying because when that happens I can't download the actual app from the internet. I'm using Google Chrome Don't ask me to switch to Edge It's a .jar file...
  7. When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message: When ever I try to search something in google chrome a get a message saying This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience with a webisite saying trovi.com. So I was looking all over youtube and I still...
  8. Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store: I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any further. This happened about two Windows Updates ago. And about the same time, all of my photo viewing apps stopped working....
  9. trying to download something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to download something: you see I'm trying to download a animation program called Macromedia Flash (adobe flash player) but idk which site to download it from I tried to download it on few sites but it seem to say it was not safe to download or not commonly downloaded since its a exe file I'm not...
  10. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically: I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7348 brand new just got it off of eBay. Within a few hours of using this laptop, I installed a few things off the Microsoft Store. But then I rebooted it because it started to act weird and then updated. When I decided to install another app, the...