Windows 10: When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

Discus and support When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So,I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and i was using Microsoft store to download some things...but when ever i press on a app/game it just closes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GaziAziz, Jun 20, 2021.

1. GaziAziz Win User

When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

So,I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and i was using Microsoft store to download some things...but when ever i press on a app/game it just closes Microsoft store automatically.....I tried all solutions like resetting microsoft store clearing catch etc. But it just doesn't work so if you can help me please tell me some discussion...

:)

GaziAziz, Jun 20, 2021
  2. G.Paz Win User

Microsoft Store not downloading

Hello ferdouskhan

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, my name is , I am an Independent Advisor.

I suggest to the following steps:

Press the "Windows" + "R" keys. Write: wsreset

Wait for the Store to close automatically and check again.

Restart your Microsoft store session.

Finally run the problem solver for Windows applications which repairs several errors that can be found in the system, which can be found in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

Best regards.

G.Paz, Jun 20, 2021
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 20, 2021
  4. When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

1. When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically - Similar Threads - ever try download

2. When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...: The full thing is "Oops – something went wrongThere is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."...
  3. When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...: The full thing is "Oops – something went wrongThere is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."...
  4. When ever i try to download something it says ``allow this app to make changes to ur...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When ever i try to download something it says ``allow this app to make changes to ur...: When ever i try to download something it says ''do u want to allow this app to make changes to your device`` but the only option is to press no how do i fix that. also when i try to press change user account control settings it says the same thing will doing a factory reset...
  5. When ever i try to download something it says ``allow this app to make changes to ur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever i try to download something it says ``allow this app to make changes to ur...: When ever i try to download something it says ''do u want to allow this app to make changes to your device`` but the only option is to press no how do i fix that. also when i try to press change user account control settings it says the same thing will doing a factory reset...
  6. When ever i try to download something it says ``allow this app to make changes to ur...

7. I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...

I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...: So I go to download Minecraft I have paid for it and I'm on my account on the Xbox app and i wait for it to start downloading but it just doesn't. I go on the Microsoft store and try and cancel it but it does nothing. Same with the Xbox app. I try download and redownload the...
  8. Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access: I am operating on Windows 11 and the Microsoft store app keeps closing automatically every time I try to run it. I get the prompt to view more details about the error and it directs me to the below link about fixing the .NET Framework application. I've gone through all the...
  9. Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access

Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access: I am operating on Windows 11 and the Microsoft store app keeps closing automatically every time I try to run it. I get the prompt to view more details about the error and it directs me to the below link about fixing the .NET Framework application. I've gone through all the...
  10. Microsoft store and xbox app error 0x80004005 when trying to download something.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and xbox app error 0x80004005 when trying to download something.: I tried everything that I could find online but nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-app-error-0x80004005-when/d976321a-36ff-48eb-902c-4edd0731fefb