Windows 10: When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message...

Discus and support When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please Help!! I keep getting a message saying there is an error when I try to save a particular document that I am working on. Also the blue circle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CathyFennell, Mar 2, 2020.

1. When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message...

Please Help!! I keep getting a message saying there is an error when I try to save a particular document that I am working on. Also the blue circle comes up when I am working on the document and then the document closes down. When I turn the power off the same error message comes on.

:)

CathyFennell, Mar 2, 2020

2. Word Document not Saving

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with saving a Word document, we would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Were there any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does the issue occur when saving other documents?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rachelle Gra, Mar 2, 2020
  3. cannot save document to document file.

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to save documents. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you sign in as administrator?
    • Is the issue specific saving the file to this particular folder?
    • What type of file are you trying to save?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise when the user account that you have logged does not have Administrature previlage.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1) Press Windows + r and type netplwiz, press Enter.

2) Check for the Administrator account.

3) Log Off from your computer and Login through Administrator account.

4) Again press Windows + r and type netplwiz, press Enter.

5) Select your Microsoft Account and click on Properties button.

6) Click on Group Membership tab and check on Administrator.

7) Log off from your computer and try logging in through Microsoft account.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 2, 2020
  4. When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message...

how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message...

1. When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message... - Similar Threads - ever try save

2. I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....: I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message. Can save file here. Choose another location. I'm using Windows 11. Can someone please help me. I cannot access ransomware protection even though I am the administrator....
  3. I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....: I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message. Can save file here. Choose another location. I'm using Windows 11. Can someone please help me. I cannot access ransomware protection even though I am the administrator....
  4. I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  6. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  7. When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message: When ever I try to search something in google chrome a get a message saying This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience with a webisite saying trovi.com. So I was looking all over youtube and I still...
  8. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...
  9. I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.

I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.: I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open any new emails....
  10. Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file: I get this message when trying to access particular folders. Is there a reason for this and can it be overcome. I'll give you a screenshot of what I'm talking about. 54362