Windows 10: when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

Discus and support when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by palaparthivamsi, Feb 10, 2020.

1. when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

:)

palaparthivamsi, Feb 10, 2020

2. Access to Google Chrome Denied (Bitdefender)

I received messages from Bitdefender before Google Chrome crashed. Bitdefender has not answered my request as to how to unblock Google Chrome. Here is the message when I try to access Google Chrome: Your Internet access is blocked
    Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

* Moved from Virus & Malware

RosemarieQuintal, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Google Chrome access

I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested
    steps. Nothing. I can't open it, find it, install it, reinstall it. Any advice?

NancyRobinson4, Feb 10, 2020
  4. when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

Block Google Chrome for Child

I have 5 kids to setup content restrictions for. Though I love that Microsoft gives the power to have the safety features it does, the process is RIDICULOUS if you are doing it for more than 1 child!!!

I attempted to setup my 3 younger kids to only have access to a couple of specific websites, but no other sites. During that process I removed Google Chrome from the blocked apps list. What I did not know was that I had to use Microsoft Edge (one of the
    worst browsers ever) to use the feature that only allows certain sites. So now Google Chrome is no longer a blocked app, but yet the site has no way to just add it back.

I looked up how to block an app and was SHOCKED by the official info from Microsoft. See Below. Basically your kid has to use an app before you can add it to the blocked list. Doesn't that defy the purpose of having safety features for a child?

Besides... I used my child's account and opened Chrome, yet it still DID NOT show up in their activity list in order to block it. NOW WHAT?

FROM MICROSOFT

Blocking specific apps is possible with the Microsoft Account's Family Safety Feature. To block a specific application on your child's account, it is a requirement that the app must be used by your child, so that it will appear in under the Recent Activity
    list. For your child's security, you can log in as the child and launch the app to satisfy this requirement.

Follow these steps to successfully block specific applications:

1. Visit the Microsoft Family website and then sign in your Microsoft Account.
    2. Click the account of the child that you want to block from using an app.
    3. Select Recent Activity.
    4. Click to ensure that Activity Reporting is turned on.
    5. Scroll down and look for Apps & Games.
    6. Choose the apps that you want to block on your child's account.
    7. Click Block to block usage of the app.

msquaredonline, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked

1. when google chrome is open then message shows your internet access is blocked - Similar Threads - google chrome open

2. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  3. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  4. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  5. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  6. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  8. Your Internet Access is blocked

Your Internet Access is blocked: I have two laptops, both the Windows 10 enterprise. Since last three days, I am getting the error "your internet connectin is blocked" error on all the browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox. So far I have done the following, but still not able to get connected to the internet....
  9. "Your internet access is blocked"

"Your internet access is blocked": A while ago, my Dad switched all of the Family computers to windows 10, and one of them, stopped working, I got it to where the internet works, but when I try to go into chrome, it says "your internet access is blocked" and "firewall or antivirus and software may have been...
  10. Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome: Until recently, Google Chrome was working on my computer but of late it just says the following: Your Internet access is blocked Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection Try: Checking the connection Checking firewall and antivirus configurations...