Windows 10: When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I...

Discus and support When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlcoholicNerd [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlcoholicNerd, Feb 14, 2020.

1. When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I...

/u/AlcoholicNerd, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Can't launch file explorer following update to Windows 10

I started with the steps recommended by Kapil Arya. Part way through I switched to your suggestions and the File Explorer launched following a reboot following step3.

ShockwaveFlash, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I...

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I... :p

Frick, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I...

1. When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I... - Similar Threads - has file explorer

2. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...: The troubleshooter isnt helping and just says buy a copy from the store but I had windows running fine before changing hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-changed-my-cpu-and-motherboard-and-ever/630609e9-be60-46b6-a14e-c3698c97d475
  3. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...: The troubleshooter isnt helping and just says buy a copy from the store but I had windows running fine before changing hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-changed-my-cpu-and-motherboard-and-ever/630609e9-be60-46b6-a14e-c3698c97d475
  4. I recently changed my cpu and motherboard and ever since, I have had a watermark stuck on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...: Why wont file explorer open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-file-explorer-it-looks-like-it/2af9107c-f13e-4875-8cd6-f8662baf2b72
  6. When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...: Why wont file explorer open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-file-explorer-it-looks-like-it/2af9107c-f13e-4875-8cd6-f8662baf2b72
  7. Looks like I have no devices...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looks like I have no devices...: I'm trying to re-install MS Flight Simulator. When I'm in the store and select "Install to my device", it says I don't have any applicable devices. Isn't my PC a device? It was the last time I installed this software. Where did it go? On my MS account the device shows up....
  8. Ever since Windows 10, version 2004 I have had to constantly enter passwords for email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ever since Windows 10, version 2004 I have had to constantly enter passwords for email...: Ever since Windows 10, version 2004 I have had two problems occur that seem to be related. In Outlook Home and Business 2019 I use Google IMAP. Since version 2004 I have had to enter my email passwords for each account almost daily. Also, I am being asked to enter network...
  9. I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...: On this site, when I generate a large set of numbers that have no spaces between them, this is what shows up after I copy it to clipboard & paste it:...
  10. I would like to change the way file explorer looks

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to change the way file explorer looks: I would like to change the way file explorer looks, it looks like this now [img] I'd like it to look more like this [img] Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thanks 73631