Windows 10: When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I...

Discus and support When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlcoholicNerd [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlcoholicNerd, Feb 14, 2020.

1. When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I...

/u/AlcoholicNerd, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I...

1. When has file explorer ever looked like this? I have had windows 10 since it launched and I... - Similar Threads - has file explorer

2. I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a very unusual problem I don't think anyone has ever had...: On this site, when I generate a large set of numbers that have no spaces between them, this is what shows up after I copy it to clipboard & paste it:...
  3. i have a program that does not look like the other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a program that does not look like the other: Is this a virus why is it not capatalized? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-program-that-does-not-look-like-the-other/b64117bf-8f2f-42af-8401-432a11b1f29f"
  4. File Explorer not working at all ever since new update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer not working at all ever since new update: I recently installed a newer version of Windows 10 onto my PC, and ever since, the File Explorer hasn't been working at all. I can't insert images, open up files, use it at all without it saying "Not responding" and crashing. I've restarted multiple times and tried tons of...
  5. I have micophone issues ever since I updated to version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have micophone issues ever since I updated to version 1809: I decided that one day I was going to update to windows 10 latest version 1809. (I was previously on version 1803) After a few days of using the new update. I was quite happy. The Audio was working perfectly as it should be. I can listen and watch videos and such without...
  6. Word has stopped working ever since i did the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word has stopped working ever since i did the update: My word, excel ect has stopped working since I did the Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-has-stopped-working-ever-since-i-did-the/ecd58928-10ed-4062-95c2-acd419db361c
  7. Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game: Since upgrading to Windows 10 when ever I launch a game my wireless card gets disabled and is not enabled until I exit the game. I have tried updating drivers for the card and the graphics card and nothing has helped. Any thoughts? Graphics - Dual graphics Intel and Nvidia...
  8. View Poll Results: Have you ever had a tech support issue like this?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Have you ever had a tech support issue like this?: I can not find an emoticon to share my frustration right now. I recently called avast! Customer Support, and after the call, my computer has been rendered useless. The support guy was very controlling, and the support software was faulty! After we had hung up the call, about...
  9. The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had

in Windows 10 Support
    The most bizarre and annoying problem I have ever had: Okay so first; Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Manufacturer: Acer Model: Aspire Z3-711 I can not use certain .exe files because "This application has been blocked by your system administrator". I am the Admin, I even used the "net user admin" from command prompt and it...
  10. I would like to change the way file explorer looks

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to change the way file explorer looks: I would like to change the way file explorer looks, it looks like this now [img] I'd like it to look more like this [img] Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thanks 73631