Windows 10: When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio

Discus and support When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{069114d1-5d6a-42a3-bf62-804de1022b47} was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aayush Nigam, Mar 30, 2020.

1. When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio

When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{069114d1-5d6a-42a3-bf62-804de1022b47} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

I am Using

Acer Nitro AN515-43

Please Help Me

:)

Aayush Nigam, Mar 30, 2020

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. When Headphones are connected They Are Not Migrated with the audio - Similar Threads - Headphones are connected

2. Headphones can't be used for audio even when connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones can't be used for audio even when connected: My headphones are connected to the laptop but the only device I can select for audio output is speakers and then I turn off speakers it says No output devices found. The length it takes for my headphones to show up in this list varies but this time it is just not showing up...
  3. Headphones can't be used for audio even when connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones can't be used for audio even when connected: My headphones are connected to the laptop but the only device I can select for audio output is speakers and then I turn off speakers it says No output devices found. The length it takes for my headphones to show up in this list varies but this time it is just not showing up...
  4. No audio when headphones are unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio when headphones are unplugged: When I use an audio driver named Realtek High Definition Audio, everything works normal but audio is weird and with too much high frequencies. Songs on my phone sounded way different and better than on my windows 10 computer what I tested while wearing headphones. Audio was...
  5. No audio when headphones are unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio when headphones are unplugged: When I use an audio driver named Realtek High Definition Audio, everything works normal but audio is weird and with too much high frequencies. Songs on my phone sounded way different and better than on my windows 10 computer what I tested while wearing headphones. Audio was...
  6. No audio when headphones are unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  8. USB headphones not migrating

USB headphones not migrating: Device USB\VID_1532&PID_0514&MI_00\6&5c389e3&2&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_1B3F&PID_2008&MI_00\6&18836bb0&0&0000 Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Location Path:...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.

Bluetooth Headphones Connect - But do not connect audio.: I have been trying to connect my new bluetooth headphones to my desktop computer. They are able to connect - but I am unable to select them as an audio output device. I have tried setting bluetooth services to automatic, as well as turning bluetooth on and off / removing and...
  10. Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected: When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting no sound. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphones device not migrated