Windows 10: when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...

Discus and support when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white verticall linesi have used an sandisk 8gb usb bootable drive to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by harishankar159515, Jul 16, 2021.

1. when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...

when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white verticall linesi have used an sandisk 8gb usb bootable drive to reinstall windows 10 on my laptopthe reason for reinstalling is it shows"an operating system wasn't found try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system dell laptop"

:)

harishankar159515, Jul 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Jul 16, 2021
  4. when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...

Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

I am experiencing an error with the orange screen with vertical white lines on boot, when I press enter it goes to the windows logo as if it will go into login but then rapidly goes back to orange screen.

I am experiencing this after attempting to fix a boot crash loop with blue screen and error Critical_Process_Died and I couldn't get to safe mode so I was running some steps from help guides using the command prompt to check disk and sfc scannnow.

I am now unable to get into the boot repair options on my computer and can only do it through a usb for installing windows and still uable to get to safe mode or any form of windows.

I'm running windows 10 on a new Kingston SSD purchased last month with no other os installed and I have unplugged everything other than mouse, keyboard and screen.

Urialdanielli, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...

1. when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white... - Similar Threads - trying boot usb

2. Windows XP orange screen with white vertical lines when booting through USB Bootable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows XP orange screen with white vertical lines when booting through USB Bootable: Was trying to upgrade my Acer Aspire one laptop with Windows XP to Windows 10 but when I plugged in my USB Bootable and booted through it, after a few minutes the screen went orange with white vertical lines. I let it hang around for 30 minutes and see what would happen but...
  3. Orange Lines showed up on the screen when I tried to boot Windows installation from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange Lines showed up on the screen when I tried to boot Windows installation from USB: Hello everyone, I have an ACER Aspire 5732z model. It is an old laptop. It runs currently on Windows 7 Premium. But because of the need for Microsoft Teams, I need to install Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 at least. I have a Windows installation on my bootable USB drive, and...
  4. Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb

Stuck on blinking white bar when booting from usb: I just built a new pc for my friend. We got everything running and it booted to bios but when we tried to boot windows 10 from a usb, we just get a blinking white cursor on a black screen in the top left. Do I need to put windows in the usb again or what can I do to fix...
  5. Blinking white lines on screen when installing from boot

Blinking white lines on screen when installing from boot: Hi! As the subject says, I am installing a fresh Windows 10 from boot and experiencing some odd blinking white lines across the horizontal center of the screen. It's frozen there and doesnt move into the installation at all. How can I fix this? Or at least get more...
  6. Blinking white lines when installing from boot

Blinking white lines when installing from boot: Hi! As the subject says, I am installing a fresh Windows 10 from boot and experiencing some odd blinking white lines across the horizontal center of the screen pics below. It's frozen there and doesnt move into the installation at all. How can I fix this? Or at least get...
  7. Orange screen with white lines on boot

Orange screen with white lines on boot: That screen appears since I tried to boot the computer after power out. No options in repeair menu work and only thing that work is ASUS bios. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/Qwart376 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot: I am experiencing an error with the orange screen with vertical white lines on boot, when I press enter it goes to the windows logo as if it will go into login but then rapidly goes back to orange screen. I am experiencing this after attempting to fix a boot crash loop with...
  9. Orange screen with white stripes when trying to install Windows 10 over Ubuntu.

Orange screen with white stripes when trying to install Windows 10 over Ubuntu.: The title pretty much says it all. I bought a brand new PC that came with Ubuntu installed and when I try to install W10 from the USB stick, I get an orange screen with white stripes. Every guide I found said it was caused by Bitlocker and that it would go away after typing...
  10. Orange screen with white stripes

Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on orange screen booting win10 from usb