Windows 10: WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED

Discus and support WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I AM HAVING TROUBLE WILL PLACING ONLINE ORDERS. AS I TYPE THE INFORMATION IN, AFTER 4 OR 5 CHARACTERS THE FORM DISAPEARS. THIS IS HAPPING WITH OTHER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KenzieTyre, Jun 20, 2019.

1. WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WILL PLACING ONLINE ORDERS.

AS I TYPE THE INFORMATION IN, AFTER 4 OR 5 CHARACTERS THE FORM DISAPEARS.

THIS IS HAPPING WITH OTHER PROGRAMS I USE ALSO.

ANY HELP IS WELCOME

:)

KenzieTyre, Jun 20, 2019
  2. tracy2016 Win User

Where can I get the candidate characters while typing in traditional characters?

I am trying to type in Traditional Chinese, but the candidate list does not show at all!

It is impossible to type two keys as you suggested. Is there any way I could type in traditional characters as I do in simplified characters?

Can you help me solve this problem? Many thanks.

tracy2016, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Keyboard types wrong characters

Hello Hannah,

If you're having issues with your laptop's keyboard, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    . If the issue persists, you may also try the suggestions posted by Deepak Kodi in this
    thread. Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jun 20, 2019
  4. WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED

"Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED

1. WHEN I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT A FORM, IT CLOSES, AFTER THE 4 TH OR 5 TH CHARACTER TYPED - Similar Threads - TRYING FILL FORM

2. i need to stay in th initial build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need to stay in th initial build: the newer builds of windows 10 have large kernel level memory leaks and i end up going from 16 gigabytes of ram to 2 gigabytes of ram, because of those leaks. **moved to en-us locale**...
  3. Th exception unknown software exception Oxc06d007e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Th exception unknown software exception Oxc06d007e: Hello I woke up this morning and this error popped up and it says it’s occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFCFB60CD29 if I try to close the pop up the screen goes white and my apps disappear and load back and the pop up just shows again. I can open games but the...
  4. Blue screen of de…th

Blue screen of de…th: I saw a thread several years ago about a current problem. File:\Boot\BCD ERROR CODE Oxc000014c, what can I do as I have updated at the Microsoft store in 2015, have no disk or a way to make one...
  5. Blue screen of de…th

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of de…th: I saw a thread several years ago about a current problem. File:\Boot\BCD ERROR CODE Oxc000014c, what can I do as I have updated at the Microsoft store in 2015, have no disk or a way to make one...
  6. Blue screen of de…th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Start up only on 5'th try

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up only on 5'th try: Normal S/D? last night But start up attempt today sent me to install windows page . Only after repair did nothing & several more tries was I able to start normally. Used Disc Check to review SSD for issues - Nothing showed up. What is cause & what do do?? 137767
  8. photo capture on th 465 CN printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo capture on th 465 CN printer: where do I find photo capture on the brothe 465cn printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-capture-on-th-465-cn-printer/02538a7e-1602-45b7-a100-015c939cae61
  9. filling out a downloaded form

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    filling out a downloaded form: CanI type info onto a blank downloaded form for sending & if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-out-a-downloaded-form/d0be6a1d-9111-4115-a4e0-0c73fc977bac"
  10. Upgrade to TH 10240

Upgrade to TH 10240: I have upgraded 4 computers to windows 10, Three of them to 10240 successfully. My Lenovo Laptop however keeps rolling back to build 10166. I noticed that I was getting an indication of safe mode during the laptop upgrade but it seemed to be upgrading ok until about 19...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window closes when filling in info on lenovo

2. Im filling out forms online and page closes

3. when you want to fill out form after first letter window closes

4. online forms close whie filling out windows 10,
  5. why does my laptop close page when fill in form,
  6. why does internet kick ne out when i dill out forns online,
  7. why does the window close when filling out my info,
  8. computer app closes when I fill out,
  9. im filling out the form for CEBA and it keeps kicking me out,
  10. browser closing when filling in forms mcafee,
  11. when filling out online forms when i start to type it closes the window,
  12. im trying to fill a form out on my pc but it keeps logging out,
  13. internet closes when filling in forms,
  14. i am trying to fill in a form and my screen keeps flipping back to front page.,
  15. when filling out forms browser closes page