Windows 10: When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...

Discus and support When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens often and is annoying, How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoreenHolmes, Jan 1, 2022.

1. When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...

When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens often and is annoying, How do I fix it?

:)

NoreenHolmes, Jan 1, 2022
  2. mrgeek Win User

folder appeared

The hidden files get assigned a letter sometimes, if you try to mount any ISO via Explorer r-click. My 'mystery' drive letter is almost always 'Z'. You can simply remove the letter and the essential file will once again be hidden by:

Open command prompt (admin), type at each step, observing spaces-
    diskpart (hit Enter)
    list volume (hit Enter)
    select volume # (corresponding to one you want to disassociate, in this case, 4 & hit Enter)
    remove letter=F (Enter)
    list volume (to double-check that this worked)

When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex:  Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn   It happens... [​IMG]

DONE

mrgeek, Jan 1, 2022
  3. skippy.CC Win User
    slow to start up and types multiple letters

Slow to start up and when I first start to type I get multiples of whichever letter I type. After a while it works fine, no multiple letters and speed is good

skippy.CC, Jan 1, 2022
  4. flycaster Win User

When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...

Letters not appearing simultaneously when typed?

Don't know if this is a hardware or computer problem, but think it is computer performance related problem. I have been using a MS Arc keyboard for the last three years with no problems until the last several months. Often times when the computer is first booted up, and for a while thereafter, when typing, the letter output is sluggish. That is, although I'm hitting the right letters, the ensuing words often are missing some of the typed letters. Also, the letters often lag from the time they were typed; I'll types a letter and it will appear a second or so after being typed. This lagging also appears when using the keyboard cursor control; pressing the left arrow, for example, when at the end of a sentence may not move the cursor right away. However, after a while, the letter production does keep up as the letter is typed. Anyway to test the source of the problem?

flycaster, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...

1. When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens... - Similar Threads - typing multiple letters

2. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  3. My keyboard adds letters and characters when I type ex: I type "g", I get "g"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard adds letters and characters when I type ex: I type "g", I get "g": Hello,From the day I got my HP Windows 10 laptop, I have had this problem 6 months or so. I have tried many things "changed language, from QWERTY to AZERTY, followed many "fool proof" antidotes to my issue, and read many forums, etc...but I never manage to solve the problem....
  4. My keyboard adds letters and characters when I type ex: I type "g", I get "g"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard adds letters and characters when I type ex: I type "g", I get "g": Hello,From the day I got my HP Windows 10 laptop, I have had this problem 6 months or so. I have tried many things "changed language, from QWERTY to AZERTY, followed many "fool proof" antidotes to my issue, and read many forums, etc...but I never manage to solve the problem....
  5. My keyboard adds letters and characters when I type ex: I type "g", I get "g"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...: When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens often and is annoying, How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-typing-multiple-letters-spaces-appear-ex/463b8cb7-c0e4-4ff4-a887-fae570292b50
  7. When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens...: When I am typing multiple letters, spaces appear Ex: Noreeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn It happens often and is annoying, How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-typing-multiple-letters-spaces-appear-ex/463b8cb7-c0e4-4ff4-a887-fae570292b50
  8. When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...

When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...: This morning my keyboard started acting up when I am typing. I will either add letters like I am holding a key down or it will delete what I have typed. This is really annoying and interupive. Here is an example of what it is doing. It will randomly pick a letter or...
  9. I am unable to type the letter \/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to type the letter \/: I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to assist, I would be extremely thankful. Especially because I ha\/e a paper to write....
  10. Letters not appearing simultaneously when typed?

Letters not appearing simultaneously when typed?: Don't know if this is a hardware or computer problem, but think it is computer performance related problem. I have been using a MS Arc keyboard for the last three years with no problems until the last several months. Often times when the computer is first booted up, and for a...