Windows 10: When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I...

Discus and support When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LambLeeg [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LambLeeg, Mar 19, 2020.

1. When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I...

/u/LambLeeg, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cortana isn't showing up on my laptop. REGION -UK

Hi karan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open windows / settings
    • Select time & language settings
    • Open region and language
    • Set Country & region to "UK"
    • Add Language "English UK" and set as default by clicking on "English UK", "Set as default"
    • Click on "English UK" and select "options"
    • Install Language pack, and speech pack
    • Click on " SPEECH" in the menu and select "ENGLISH UK"
    • Then enable Cortana from the search box / settings

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Stewart_R Win User
    Get Cortana to work in English (UK) for Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10, and Cortana doesn’t seem to be available based on the Start Menu:

When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I... WwDxj.png

but when I click the link, it takes me to this page:

When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I... a6AEm.png

which suggests it should be available in the UK, since I've checked

• my language settings are English (UK),
    • I have the English (UK) language pack installed, and
    • the speech settings are also set to English (UK).

I think this is everything, right?  It certainly ticks the boxes in the Microsoft help article.

How can I get Cortana up & running?

Stewart_R, Mar 19, 2020
  4. When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I...

How to Write Msg in T9 Style for UK English in Window phone 7•5?

Is there any method to write msg in T9 ordinary style for Window phone 7•5 in Uk english?

Bandngamba Angwmcha, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I...

1. When I am using US or UK or other English country time style I have a trouble with colon. I... - Similar Threads - using English country

2. I am having trouble when I deleted Ubuntu's partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble when I deleted Ubuntu's partition: I had a dual boot of windows and Ubuntu, but while digitally cleaning up my laptop, I accidentally deleted Ubuntu's partition.Now I am stuck with the grub 2.0 console. And this is an HP laptop 5 which has a UEFI system. I heard that in a UEFI system we can simply change the...
  3. I am having trouble when I deleted Ubuntu's partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble when I deleted Ubuntu's partition: I had a dual boot of windows and Ubuntu, but while digitally cleaning up my laptop, I accidentally deleted Ubuntu's partition.Now I am stuck with the grub 2.0 console. And this is an HP laptop 5 which has a UEFI system. I heard that in a UEFI system we can simply change the...
  4. I am using Office Professional Plus 2019. I want to use UK English as my default in Word...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Office Professional Plus 2019. I want to use UK English as my default in Word...: On the screen below, I click on Yes and then on OK in the Language window but Word still returns to US English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-professional-plus-2019-i-want-to/27488564-216d-4e21-bdd6-cd499a0adb98
  5. I am using Office Professional Plus 2019. I want to use UK English as my default in Word...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Office Professional Plus 2019. I want to use UK English as my default in Word...: On the screen below, I click on Yes and then on OK in the Language window but Word still returns to US English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-professional-plus-2019-i-want-to/27488564-216d-4e21-bdd6-cd499a0adb98
  6. I am using Office Professional Plus 2019. I want to use UK English as my default in Word...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I want to remove the "English (India)" keyboard, I am used to the US layout and don't want...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to remove the "English (India)" keyboard, I am used to the US layout and don't want...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alterexolol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnckt4/i_want_to_remove_the_english_india_keyboard_i_am/
  8. Windows 10 Keyboard Set to UK English but works as US English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Keyboard Set to UK English but works as US English: Hello, We have recently upgraded all our machines to Windows 10 in the office from Windows 7 however it seems that after the upgrade some users have started getting US English keyboards. I have looked through Language settings in the settings area and nowhere does it...
  9. Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english: I have been attempting to change my keyboard language for some time now I have already tried the obvious things such as going into settings and changing all of my settings to English and even syncing my Microsoft account settings. However, the problem still persists. What...
  10. US keyboard + UK English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    US keyboard + UK English: Is it possible to setup Windows so that it recognises that I have an ANSI layout, but that spell checking and such is in British English? 29942