Windows 10: when I and icon to one computer in show up in another

Discus and support when I and icon to one computer in show up in another in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I add short to my desktop on one computer it shows up on another computer. Even though the software for the short is not installed on the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OscarjPerez, Apr 16, 2019.

1. when I and icon to one computer in show up in another

When I add short to my desktop on one computer it shows up on another computer. Even though the software for the short is not installed on the other computer.

:)

OscarjPerez, Apr 16, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

when I and icon to one computer in show up in another partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Computer not showing desktop or start icon?

My computer is not showing the desktop icons or the start menu bar... everytime I want to open something i have to use the windows task manager. anyone know why this happens? also when i want to open My Computer properties or something it says I'm missing the RUNDLL32.EXE

Victas2009, Apr 16, 2019
  4. when I and icon to one computer in show up in another

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

when I and icon to one computer in show up in another

1. when I and icon to one computer in show up in another - Similar Threads - icon computer show

2. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  3. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  4. why does all these network connections show up on one computer and not another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does all these network connections show up on one computer and not another: why does all these network connections show up on one computer and not another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-all-these-network-connections-show-up-on/4d0ca590-2214-4e98-ad2e-64f75cd5211f
  5. why does all these network connections show up on one computer and not another

why does all these network connections show up on one computer and not another: why does all these network connections show up on one computer and not another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-all-these-network-connections-show-up-on/4d0ca590-2214-4e98-ad2e-64f75cd5211f
  6. why does all these network connections show up on one computer and not another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons: For some reason, sometimes computer icons appear when i open the hidden icons tab, it always shows at least one of it, but when i put my mouse on top of them they disappear, before appearing again later, sometimes a lot of them show up, covering my monitors...
  8. Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons

Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons: For some reason, sometimes computer icons appear when i open the hidden icons tab, it always shows at least one of it, but when i put my mouse on top of them they disappear, before appearing again later, sometimes a lot of them show up, covering my monitors...
  9. Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. icons move from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Support
    icons move from one computer to another: Hi guys, When I boot my laptop I get the icons from my desktop/tower computer on my laptop desktop. I delete them but on the next boot they come back. I think it's due to onedrive. I thought it had to do with syncing so I turned it off but still the same thing. I googled the...