Windows 10: when i boot my toshiba it says windows did not load correctly

Discus and support when i boot my toshiba it says windows did not load correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok so i go to a place that require to me to listen to music for 15 min but like this is the only device that has a disk drive please any ways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eschirtz, Jan 30, 2020.

1. eschirtz Win User

when i boot my toshiba it says windows did not load correctly

ok so i go to a place that require to me to listen to music for 15 min but like this is the only device that has a disk drive please any ways anyone???

:)

eschirtz, Jan 30, 2020

2. Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Windows has not loaded correctly error

Just upgraded a laptop of a friend from Windows 8 to Windows 10....all went smoothly, except when starting up get the message Windows has not loaded correctly......with an error message DRV - possibly IRQ with a number which she couldn't write down quick enough

she he has tried the troubleshooting steps, but does not want to reset and lose apps or data....there is an option to recover back to Windows 8, but don't really want to do,this ' yet '

She was unable to get into safe mode, as I have read turning off fast boot can solve this issue, or perhaps a clean boot...

before upgrading she had had mcaffee and avast installed, I planned to uninstall mcaffee after the upgrade...

Could anyone suggest a solution please ?

I did a true image backup first, so that is an option also

reddwarf4ever, Jan 30, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Windows has not loaded correctly error

This is a discontinued model and a European model of this Toshiba as it is only found here. From what i can find Intel Wireless and Atheros Lan. Only up to Windows 8.1 64bit http://www.toshiba.co.uk/innovation/...jsp?service=UK

Unless have exact model of this Atheros card to be able to download from Atheros's site then i suggest to use Toshiba's Site.
    Since you are telling me there are no issues in Device Manager under any of these, i may suspect another issue rather then the driver.
    Try all those steps also i linked. Try showing me a screen capture of Device Manager open to both those devices.

jds63, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. when i boot my toshiba it says windows did not load correctly - Similar Threads - boot toshiba says

2. Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  3. Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start: I need to log in start up repair on my laptop, but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have reset my Microsoft password on my phone but it is still not signing in. Any suggestions?...
  4. Windows did not load correctly on my laptop. And won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.: Hello, I have a new computer that I have purchased for school purposes. However it is frequently crashing and telling me that windows did not load correctly. How can I figure out what is causing this and how to correct this problem. I am having trouble getting my assignments...
  6. Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.

Frequent Blue screens. Windows did not load correctly.: Hello, I have a new computer that I have purchased for school purposes. However it is frequently crashing and telling me that windows did not load correctly. How can I figure out what is causing this and how to correct this problem. I am having trouble getting my assignments...
  7. Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD: Hello,Recently my computer has been crashing frequently and showing the 'Windows Did Not Load Correctly' BSOD. Help would be greatly appreciated!Thank you so much!Minidump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kod6jywybiz53gg/081622-10687-01.dmp/file...
  8. Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD

Windows Did Not Load Correctly BSOD: Hello,Recently my computer has been crashing frequently and showing the 'Windows Did Not Load Correctly' BSOD. Help would be greatly appreciated!Thank you so much!Minidump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kod6jywybiz53gg/081622-10687-01.dmp/file...
  9. "It looks like windows did not load correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "It looks like windows did not load correctly": Recently in the middle of my games my pc will randomly crash and sometimes it will just bring me back to the login screen but other times the message "It looks like windows did not load correctly" will show up and my computer has been doing this pretty often lately, I dont...
  10. Windows did not load correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows did not load correctly.: I have been running Windows 10 since the upgrade came out... a year ago maybe? No issues. Today, running a game, the commuter shut down. When rebooting I get a blue screen telling me Windows did not load correctly. All repair options failed. So, I thought my hard drive...