Windows 10: When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...

Discus and support When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the screen goes a dark black but you can tell the screen is on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chrissy_824, Dec 1, 2023.

1. When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...

When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the screen goes a dark black but you can tell the screen is on. What do I do to fix this?

:)

Chrissy_824, Dec 1, 2023
  2. mibaup Win User

Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen

Hello,
    I'm not sure when this issue started but lately it started to really annoy. The problem is that whenever I start my laptop after shut down it will hang way too long on the Lenovo loading screen:

When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the... 310418d1607800870t-lenovo-laptop-too-long-loading-screen-lenovo.jpg

How can I tell if it's a problem in the laptop itself (hardware/bios problem) or it's just something with Windows 10 loading that takes time?

Thanks

mibaup, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Dec 1, 2023
  4. When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...

1. When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the... - Similar Threads - boot laptop normal

2. My laptop boots up to a nonresponsive "normal" screen half the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop boots up to a nonresponsive "normal" screen half the time: I have an HP Pavilion with Windows 10. Normal startup has me pressing the power button, Win10 loads, and I get a sign-in screen. I type my password and go to the desktop, all good. Half the time, every other startup, I push the power button, Win10 loads to a different screen...
  3. My laptop boots up to a nonresponsive "normal" screen half the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop boots up to a nonresponsive "normal" screen half the time: I have an HP Pavilion with Windows 10. Normal startup has me pressing the power button, Win10 loads, and I get a sign-in screen. I type my password and go to the desktop, all good. Half the time, every other startup, I push the power button, Win10 loads to a different screen...
  4. My laptop boots up to a nonresponsive "normal" screen half the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the...: When I boot up my laptop the normal lenovo loading screen appears but once that it done the screen goes a dark black but you can tell the screen is on. What do I do to fix this?...
  6. My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen: My laptop boots to the Lenovo boot screen for a second and then starts to boot Windows. Is there a solution to make it go back to the Lenovo boot screen only or the Windows boot screen only?There is also a blinking cursor on black screen starts for 0.2 seconds before all of...
  7. My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen: My laptop boots to the Lenovo boot screen for a second and then starts to boot Windows. Is there a solution to make it go back to the Lenovo boot screen only or the Windows boot screen only?There is also a blinking cursor on black screen starts for 0.2 seconds before all of...
  8. My laptop boots two boot screens Windows screen - Lenovo screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. On-screen keyboard pops up when my laptop boots up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On-screen keyboard pops up when my laptop boots up.: When my laptop boots up, the on-screen keyboard shows up. The on-screen keyboard also shows up when I allow programs to make changes to my computer (after the prompt goes away). How could I disable this? Ive tried turning it off in ease of access but it didnt help. Thanks!...
  10. My Lenovo laptop boot up process

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Lenovo laptop boot up process: When I press the power up button and the boot up process starts, it only proceeds until the screensaver comes up, at which time the next screen is the ID screen. It will not go on to the ID screen None of the keys are defective and it’s just stuck at that screen....