Windows 10: when i bootup my laptop i no longer get the windows 10 download pictures how can i correct...

Discus and support when i bootup my laptop i no longer get the windows 10 download pictures how can i correct... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why do i not get the windows 10 download pictures at bootup anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LionelRex, Jul 18, 2019.

1. LionelRex Win User

when i bootup my laptop i no longer get the windows 10 download pictures how can i correct...

why do i not get the windows 10 download pictures at bootup anymore

:)

LionelRex, Jul 18, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

when i bootup my laptop i no longer get the windows 10 download pictures how can i correct... [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jul 18, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Ahhzz Win User

when i bootup my laptop i no longer get the windows 10 download pictures how can i correct...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. when i bootup my laptop i no longer get the windows 10 download pictures how can i correct... - Similar Threads - bootup laptop longer

2. When I try to get into my account, I get the blue screen of death. How can I correct this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to get into my account, I get the blue screen of death. How can I correct this?: Hello, I'm stuck in an error that causes the blue screen of death anytime I log in to my account. I did reset my computer many times, trying to get into the recovery options, but I couldn't because the recovery startup wouldn't let me on my account as I knew my password was,...
  3. When I try to get into my account, I get the blue screen of death. How can I correct this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to get into my account, I get the blue screen of death. How can I correct this?: Hello, I'm stuck in an error that causes the blue screen of death anytime I log in to my account. I did reset my computer many times, trying to get into the recovery options, but I couldn't because the recovery startup wouldn't let me on my account as I knew my password was,...
  4. When I try to get into my account, I get the blue screen of death. How can I correct this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?: all my picture have blue arrows on them could someone please tell me how to remove them ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-blue-arrows-of-my-pictures/c10fb71b-afc2-4721-b639-c6bc33279d14
  6. how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?: all my picture have blue arrows on them could someone please tell me how to remove them ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-blue-arrows-of-my-pictures/c10fb71b-afc2-4721-b639-c6bc33279d14
  7. I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.: I used to be able to download using the Canon Image browser, but today it "failed" to import. Tried using Windows Camera - it wouldn't connect to the device....
  8. How Can I Get A Windows 10 Download?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Can I Get A Windows 10 Download?: I have gone back and forth trying to download windows on my new PC, it is my first build. I have 0 clue how to get windows on this thing and need help. I don't have a disk trey so CD/DVD isn't an option. I have tried doing the bootable USB stuff to install it but I'm always...
  9. How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd: Hi, I was wondering how I could make my computer faster without an SSD? I am looking to execute these ideas of yours on my laptop and gaming PC, I know that I can use CCleaner and Defraggler to make it more faster but are there any more ideas? My Gaming PC specs: Custom...
  10. Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?: What does this mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-no-longer-open-pictures-from-my-download/93a1e46b-bbd8-42ac-9981-691611cc31bb"