Windows 10: When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the...

Discus and support When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the installed RAM is now only 2GB with 1.82 USABLE. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BNACOSTALES, Nov 8, 2019.

1. When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the...

When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the installed RAM is now only 2GB with 1.82 USABLE. How do I fix this?

:)

BNACOSTALES, Nov 8, 2019
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Nov 8, 2019
  3. 1.71gb Usable RAM of 4gb

I have Windows 10 32 bit installed in my laptop. I upgraded the memory to 2+2gb. It has two slots. BIOS Says that the RAM is 4gb Installed. But in my windows it looks different. It has 4gb, 2.98gb Usable. I try to replugging the RAM. After it, the usable
    RAM is 1.71gb of 4gb ram. I have tried to uncheck maximum memory in MsConfig, but nothing was happened. You can see the shared memory in the image below. I tried to open the bios, it says 4 gb of ram installed. My laptop is Lenovo B40-45 with AMD APU A8-6410
    Processor. How to solve the problem? Help me please

Faizz Jazadi, Nov 8, 2019
  4. When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the...

1. When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the... - Similar Threads - bought laptop has

2. when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic: when i bought my laptop it was connected to another microsoft account , now i need to change the account to my microsoft account but it needs the password, and i don't have it I need to change credentials to mine, also i need to change hello pinwhat can i do?Is it possible to...
  3. when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic: when i bought my laptop it was connected to another microsoft account , now i need to change the account to my microsoft account but it needs the password, and i don't have it I need to change credentials to mine, also i need to change hello pinwhat can i do?Is it possible to...
  4. when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am using a hp laptop with 4gb ram. I reset my laptop data and now my laptop is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using a hp laptop with 4gb ram. I reset my laptop data and now my laptop is not...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-a-hp-laptop-with-4gb-ram-i-reset-my/fd86bcac-b8dd-4bcc-b966-43f0af532576
  6. I am using a hp laptop with 4gb ram. I reset my laptop data and now my laptop is not...

I am using a hp laptop with 4gb ram. I reset my laptop data and now my laptop is not...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-a-hp-laptop-with-4gb-ram-i-reset-my/fd86bcac-b8dd-4bcc-b966-43f0af532576
  7. I am using a hp laptop with 4gb ram. I reset my laptop data and now my laptop is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My widnows 10 laptop is using 3.88 ram when I installed 4.00 ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My widnows 10 laptop is using 3.88 ram when I installed 4.00 ram: I had installed 4.00 ram and recently I found out taht only 3.88 ram was benign used I would like to use full ram can someone help me please.Thanks!...
  9. Can only use 2GB of RAM when I have 4GB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can only use 2GB of RAM when I have 4GB?: I have a 4GB RAM pc, however windows shows me only 2GB RAM can be used! Please help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-only-use-2gb-of-ram-when-i-have-4gb/de873f3b-b1ff-4875-8494-794a07c7f078
  10. will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it

will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it: After updating to windows 10 it seems everything went wrong I have kept my old laptop and amazed at the difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/will-i-ever-get-my-laptop-back-to-the-condition-it/4af687e8-e2a4-49c0-b91d-8758bb86e451