Windows 10: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

Discus and support When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TEJESH KUMAR KOTA, Apr 21, 2024.

1. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop

:)

TEJESH KUMAR KOTA, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Apr 21, 2024
  3. SUI
    Sui Win User
    Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: https://i.stack.imgur.com/HKSzf.png

Does anyone know what else to try?

4. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

Unable to access sound from earphones after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Williams,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with sound issues after upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Is this issue confined only with the earphones?
    • Do you have any issues with the system sound as well?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to connect the earphones to different device and check if the earphones is working fine.

Step 1: If the earphones is working fine with other devices, this issue might be due to the corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Under Sound, video and game controller, right click on the
      Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and click on Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Further reference: Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

1. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in... - Similar Threads - change sound earphones

2. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  3. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  4. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...: Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update? If so, how do you fix this issue? My computer is an HP Omen 30L and I ran all the tests and repairs in HP Support Assistant and HP...
  5. Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the...: Is anyone having problems with using the plus and minus keys on the numbers pad of the keyboard in Windows 11 after the latest Windows 11 update? If so, how do you fix this issue? My computer is an HP Omen 30L and I ran all the tests and repairs in HP Support Assistant and HP...
  6. No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound feedback when changing volume with volume slider: Hello, I'm getting no notification sound when I increase/decrease volume from task bar. So, as a result, I am unable to hear how loud is the new volume of sound. Also, the system is able to play music normally and other sound notifications. Note that the Windows "sound"...
  7. Earbud volume buttons not changing volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Earbud volume buttons not changing volume: I've plugged in wired earbuds to my Surface Laptop 1. When I click the audio buttons on my earbuds to make the volume go up or down, there is no change being reflected. If I change the audio via my keyboard or slider on my laptop, then I can hear the audio change in my...
  8. A sound effect when I use ctrl+F?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A sound effect when I use ctrl+F?: Everytime I use ctrl+F, a beeping sound effect plays. Does anybody know what's happening? edit: its stopped now, but I still wanna know what caused it. submitted by /u/AnalyticalJ [link] [comments]...
  9. sound mute when I try to change volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sound mute when I try to change volume: If I try to change volume, sound disappears, and come back only if i remove realtek drivers and reboot. My System: Windows 10 1903 (this issue was ocurring before the update) MoBo ASUSTeK Computer INC. M5A78L-M PLUS/USB3 (AM3R2) Audio (Nvidia came with their own audio...
  10. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105