Windows 10: when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.

Discus and support when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dears , Is there any methods we could fix this problem. why there is a few part still in chinese? I also change the Administrative Language to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Frank_233, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Frank_233 Win User

when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.

Dears ,

Is there any methods we could fix this problem. why there is a few part still in chinese? I also change the Administrative Language to chinese, But no effect on these display. when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english. 870f6e96-f747-4c76-b837-2a6942cd6dc0?upload=true.png

:)

Frank_233, Sep 15, 2020
  2. mandewho Win User

Updated Twitter app changed language. Unable to return to English

I used the previous version of the twitter app on windows 10 without problems. My preferred language was English and so was the interface. After updating to the new version of the app, the app now has an interface in Hebrew and displays from right to left. I've done all I could think of to change it back to English and left-to-right direction but nothing works.

• The language selected in the app Settings is English.
    • The Windows 10 display language is English
    • I uninstalled and reinstalled several times, both through Apps and Features and PowerShell. The newly installed app immediately logs into my twitter account. Since I completely removed the app from the pc, where does the app take that login info from? Are there settings files hidden somewhere that control the way the app behaves and even override the in-app language settings?
    • I even searched the registry for my login info but didn't find anything meaningful.
    • I also tried changing locale in windows itself. It too didn't work.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

mandewho, Sep 15, 2020
  3. viki2000 Win User
    Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Sep 15, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.

Cant change language to english

..................Also cant download language pack ....................

Left click at Start button > Settings > Time & Language > left side, click Region & Language > right side, under Languages, click the + sign > scroll and find English > click it > select which English you want English (United Staes), English (United Kingdom), English (Canada) etc > click the selection >
    You are now back on Time and language screen > click the English version you selected > click Option > language pack will be offered to you > install it.
    When done, you will be back to Time & Language screen > right click the English > click Set as default.
    You will have to restart the computer to initiate the switch from Japanese to English as display language.
    You will find some items still carry Japanese language, but majority will be in English.

Hope this helps.
    I used the same method to switch from English to Chinese as display language.

Adding/editing......................

The followings are screenshots to illustrate the change of English as display language to Chinese as display language.

English :

when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english. [​IMG]

Chinese :

when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english. [​IMG]

davidhk, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english. - Similar Threads - change language english

2. I can't change the Windows display language to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the Windows display language to English: Last year I bought a laptop in China and I cannot change the system language to English because the Windows display language has only one option which is Chinese. I can add other input languages but the system language cannot be changed. Thus, all My computer, Control Panel,...
  3. German-English translator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  4. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  5. German-English translator

6. Translator English-Spanish

Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  7. Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?: Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? Can anyone help? I'm having two related issues here. I cannot seem to convert the PDF to Word as there is the language problem and I cannot translate a doc from Danish to English unless it's in Word format....
  8. Translation English to persian

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translation English to persian: Translation English to persian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translation-english-to-persian/f194df8d-e828-4ee2-92a3-b75ab1c5af89
  9. change my language to english

change my language to english: please help me change my computer to english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-language-to-english/d5ff6360-849c-47db-8ca0-b9e41cd59a2c
  10. Windows 10 language change to complete English

Windows 10 language change to complete English: Hey! So I bought a computer with pre installed Windows 10 and it had local language set up as default. Of course I changed the language immediately to Enlgish as it is the one I prefer and comprehend best. Unfortunately some of the programs and microsoft applications are...