Windows 10: When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but...

Discus and support When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I changed my screen settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, the screen turned black. Its turned on but wont do anything. Please help me, What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matěj Hošek, Feb 5, 2023.

1. When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but...

When I changed my screen settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, the screen turned black. Its turned on but wont do anything. Please help me, What do I do?

:)

Matěj Hošek, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but...

1. When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but... - Similar Threads - changed settings BPC_8

2. Why does half of my screen turn black when I open my laptop or change the hertz?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does half of my screen turn black when I open my laptop or change the hertz?: Hello,Newly when I close or turn off my laptop and reopen it, half of my screen turn black and slowly reverts back. I noticed a yellow tone on the area that wasn't black. This also happens when I change the hertz of the laptop too. I have tried factory resetting the laptop...
  3. Why does half of my screen turn black when I open my laptop or change the hertz?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does half of my screen turn black when I open my laptop or change the hertz?: Hello,Newly when I close or turn off my laptop and reopen it, half of my screen turn black and slowly reverts back. I noticed a yellow tone on the area that wasn't black. This also happens when I change the hertz of the laptop too. I have tried factory resetting the laptop...
  4. How can I turn my laptop on from a black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn my laptop on from a black screen?: I was using my laptop HP and suddenly got a black screen without cursor. I tried shutting it down and pressing the ctrl+alt+del keys that I found on google but nothing’s working. After pressing the power key for some time it did turn off but it’s not turning on again. What...
  5. When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but...: When I changed my screen settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, the screen turned black. Its turned on but wont do anything. Please help me, What do I do?...
  6. When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I changed my settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, my screen turned black? It is truned on but...: When I changed my screen settings from BPC_8 to BPC_6, the screen turned black. Its turned on but wont do anything. Please help me, What do I do?...
  7. Black screen when i turn on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when i turn on my laptop: I turned off my computer during a windows update so the day after when i turned on my laptop it was rebooting every 30s saying they are deleting update changes so I kept turning it on and off again and again until the screen became black everytime I turn it on, help please...
  8. My screen turns black

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns black: while using my laptop my screen turns black and after some time it comes back but now when it came back my pointer has become pixelated please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turns-black/482ec8de-771b-4b8b-b637-55fdb338099e
  9. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  10. Screen is black when i turned on my pc

Screen is black when i turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...