Windows 10: When i click button on my XboxONE controller, my PC has been crashed with GSOD

Discus and support When i click button on my XboxONE controller, my PC has been crashed with GSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My build Windows == 20152.1000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BomgeWar, Jun 28, 2020.

1. BomgeWar Win User

When i click button on my XboxONE controller, my PC has been crashed with GSOD

My build Windows == 20152.1000

:)

BomgeWar, Jun 28, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

WMP crashing when clicking next on playlist button

It also happened when I clicked on stop, go to library, and played the next file in the list from there. Again, it only happens after I've been watching for a while (the length of one episode)... I can watch for a few seconds and skip to the next one without it crashing.

3. HAT
    hat Win User
    WMP crashing when clicking next on playlist button

I've been watching a certian series recently... and for some reason, WMP crashes when I click on the next button to go to the next item in the playlist. It doesn't always do it... I can skip to the next episode in the middle of the previous one, but for some reason it always crashes when I skip to the next episode at the end of the last one to avoid the credits... any ideas?

4. When i click button on my XboxONE controller, my PC has been crashed with GSOD

after my windows update yesterday,my XBOXONE is lost in my controll panel

Hi all,

Yesterday, I update my windows 10 to the lastest automatic. it seems fine

but today. I find my xboxone controller don't work

I click my device and printer in controll panel, it disappeared.

could you please send me a driver for xboxone controller in windows 10, 64bit professional edtion?

Thanks and welcome to feedback

Jerry Xie

questjerry, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

When i click button on my XboxONE controller, my PC has been crashed with GSOD

1. When i click button on my XboxONE controller, my PC has been crashed with GSOD - Similar Threads - click button XboxONE

2. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.: Got new gpu 7800xt, had few other new hardware but was ram was fully tested for 4 hours, nvme was tested by bios and passed. New monitor I have is 165hrz aoc 1440p but dont seem to have issues here. Running a dual screen setup. Got this error yesterday and these crashes only...
  3. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.: Got new gpu 7800xt, had few other new hardware but was ram was fully tested for 4 hours, nvme was tested by bios and passed. New monitor I have is 165hrz aoc 1440p but dont seem to have issues here. Running a dual screen setup. Got this error yesterday and these crashes only...
  4. My computer has been crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been crashed: After all the efforts, all I get is this screen.Don't know the reason of this cause.Hoping that you will help me in this matter.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-crashed/ab819ff8-da0d-4cf9-b35c-d90a30d17736
  5. My computer has been crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has been crashed: After all the efforts, all I get is this screen.Don't know the reason of this cause.Hoping that you will help me in this matter.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-been-crashed/ab819ff8-da0d-4cf9-b35c-d90a30d17736
  6. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  7. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  8. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My pc has been crashing more frequently

My pc has been crashing more frequently: Hi so basically my PC has been crashing a lot lately and I'm worried the more it happens it may damage my pc permanently or maybe it already has. can anybody help me? This is always whats appearing when ever I crash and it happens mostly when I play games.Log Name: System...
  10. My PC has been crashing daily

My PC has been crashing daily: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎3/‎2021 2:59 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffa50ea35b1010 Parameter...