Windows 10: When I click "copy" on a photo it does not copy to the document.

Discus and support When I click "copy" on a photo it does not copy to the document. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click "copy" on a photo or graphic, it does not appear on a document. What appears is a blank square.! How can this be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KAYEllis1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. KAYEllis1 Win User

When I click "copy" on a photo it does not copy to the document.

When I click "copy" on a photo or graphic, it does not appear on a document. What appears is a blank square.! How can this be fixed?

:)

KAYEllis1, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to copy photos to CD

Hi Phillip,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps to copy the photo and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Insert the blank disc and select the picture you want to copy.

• Click on Share tab on top of the right pane and click on
      Burn to disc.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Oct 31, 2018
  3. How to copy photos to CD

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps to copy the photo and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Insert the blank disc and select the picture you want to copy.

• Click on Share tab on top of the right pane and click on
      Burn to disc.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 31, 2018
  4. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. When I click "copy" on a photo it does not copy to the document. - Similar Threads - click copy photo

2. photo copies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo copies: I have copies of all my photos. When I try to delete the copies I get an error message saying to close the open file. I don't know what file is open. I didn't make the copies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-copies/41a2c835-b22b-4572-966f-c94d94b71aa5
  3. photo copies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo copies: I have copies of all my photos. When I try to delete the copies I get an error message saying to close the open file. I don't know what file is open. I didn't make the copies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-copies/41a2c835-b22b-4572-966f-c94d94b71aa5
  4. photo file copies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo file copies: Windows 11 Photos encourages one to make photo albums. You select a photo from your Collections, then it is copied to the album you designate. My question is am I taking up double the photo file space by copying photos from Collection to Albums?...
  5. Copying Photo Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Photo Files: Hello,Windows 10I backup files to an external hard drive. I copy video files, pdf's and photos. In the past I have had no issue but now for some reason photo files won't copy to the external hard drive. Other file formats still work. I tried to copy the photo files from...
  6. Copying and Pasting Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying and Pasting Documents: I am using windows 10. I recently decided I no longer wanted to back my files up in my Onedrive, so I turned off all the backing up and I am copying the files from the one drive to paste them back into my computer. When I went to my documents in my one drive folder, I could...
  7. copy photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy photos: how do I copy photos onto cd disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-photos/0627e447-1461-47ba-aab5-49f5e809e7ca
  8. My photos folder became a copy of document folder

My photos folder became a copy of document folder: Im having problem exactly like in this post but unfortunatly the answer does not solve my problem. Another clue is that under users/myname/ there is no picture folder anymore The picture folder pointing to the document folder under users/myname/documents but moving the...
  9. Photos copied

Photos copied: How to stop Photos getting copied automatically? Now I have dozens of duplicates with a name suffix: - copy or 1 2 3 - added to the file name. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-copied/293d1c56-94b7-4a74-b710-f042f0667031"
  10. photo copies

photo copies: I must have missed an "import, all-new-selected photos" prompt as I now have three copies of every photo on my phone. How do I delete hundreds of copies (done a quick search and will not be buying anything)?...