Windows 10: When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise

Discus and support When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So for whatever reason when I click these buttons I hear a beeping, it doesn't matter if I'm on chrome or a game, I hear beeping sound and it's really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GhostsFighter93, Dec 19, 2019.

1. When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise

So for whatever reason when I click these buttons I hear a beeping, it doesn't matter if I'm on chrome or a game, I hear beeping sound and it's really annoying. I've looked around to see what could be causing it but I can't find out why it's doing it. I also have all keyboard settings like sticky keys and flter keys turned off.

:)

GhostsFighter93, Dec 19, 2019

2. Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise

I have run into an issue with the Control+Shift+T command on my keyboard (the command that bring up previously deleted tabs). Every time I use the command, a beeping sound will happen after I press the T. It is only with this command that the beeping sound
    ever happens. I would like to know how to disable it. I have already checked if Sticky Keys are enabled, and they are not.

Thank You!

HobsonCarion, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Alexeria Win User
    Ctrl + shift make beep sound

The title says it all, when I press ctrl + shift, I hear a "beep", it is really annoying, is there anyway to turn it off?

Thanks

Alexeria, Dec 19, 2019
  4. When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise

Beeping Noice When Shift or Ctrl or Alt pressed with 2 other keys

I have this problem when i press shift or ctrl or alt and 2 other keys i hear this beeping noice please help me

Cpt.enedwaith, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise

1. When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise - Similar Threads - click ctrl shift

2. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  3. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  4. if i click ctrl shift or tab they all activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i click ctrl shift or tab they all activate.: hello,if i click ctrl my keyboard registeres it as ctrl + shift + caps lock + TABany fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-click-ctrl-shift-or-tab-they-all-activate/dbcbe239-9cdd-48e9-bed8-f0e4353656e9
  5. if i click ctrl shift or tab they all activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i click ctrl shift or tab they all activate.: hello,if i click ctrl my keyboard registeres it as ctrl + shift + caps lock + TABany fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-click-ctrl-shift-or-tab-they-all-activate/dbcbe239-9cdd-48e9-bed8-f0e4353656e9
  6. I have a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a beeping noise: I have a beeping noise that is like doooo, long pause DO DO DO. What may this be and what is a fix for it? My pc is a AlienWare Aurora R11 incase that's helpful. It recently started yesterday. I have restarted my pc and unplugged everything and plugged it back in. I recently...
  7. CTRL+SHIFT+E noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CTRL+SHIFT+E noise: I've been playing some videogames recently and every time i hit the CTRL+SHIFT+E it beeps and i cant find the source I've googled it but nothing turns up that helps was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. And if they had what was their solution submitted by...
  8. Beeping noise when I press my spacebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beeping noise when I press my spacebar: Hello, I have a Surface Book and sometime last week my spacebar key started making a beeping noise whenever I press it. The noise disappears when I have my sound turned off but, I don't like having to resort to that. I don't have sticky keys on and I've disabled them just...
  9. CTRL+T = System Beep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CTRL+T = System Beep?: I accidento-mashed my keyboard the other day and now every time I press CTRL+T (i.e. to make a new tab in a browser) I get a weird "system" sounding beep. More of a "meep" really. This is system-wide and is not happening with any other alphanumeric key. I've killed all open...
  10. Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise: I have run into an issue with the Control+Shift+T command on my keyboard (the command that bring up previously deleted tabs). Every time I use the command, a beeping sound will happen after I press the T. It is only with this command that the beeping sound ever happens. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beeping when press shift

2. whenever i press f or t why do i hear a beeping noise

3. f and t keys make beeping sounds

4. shift t or f beeping sound,
  5. click ctrl have sound