Windows 10: when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all

Discus and support when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sdwornik, Dec 2, 2019.

1. sdwornik Win User

when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all

when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all.

:)

sdwornik, Dec 2, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Dec 2, 2019
  4. when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all

1. when I click on an email it takes awhile to open if it does open at all - Similar Threads - click email takes

2. All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar: Problem: When I click on just one minimized windows icon in the Task Bar, ALL the minimized windows open. Circumstances: This problem occurs if the computer has just come out of sleep mode and I click on one icon or if the computer is running but there hasn't been any user...
  3. Volume Icon Does Not Open When Clicked, and Service Status Is Unchangeable

Volume Icon Does Not Open When Clicked, and Service Status Is Unchangeable: I have been having constant problems with my Windows 10 computer in the past three days. When I left click the Audio Icon at the bottom right of the task bar, nothing will open, not allowing me to adjust the volume. I have tried restarting Windows Explorer in the Control...
  4. Extra pages opening when I click on a link or object

in Browsers and Email
    Extra pages opening when I click on a link or object: For instance, when I just clicked on the tab to post a new thread, the page popped up, but another page also opened. See screenshot. This one pops up frequently. Another that will open frequently is the second screenshot, but there's no rhyme or reason. I might click on a...
  5. Right click does not open menu properly

Right click does not open menu properly: I have a window server 2016. when I right click on an icon or on the desk top, the menu sometimes opens with only a couple of items, sometimes it is only a vertical line, sometimes it is a blank box. any suggestion? thank you...
  6. Email not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Email not opening: My electric power went off for 2 hours and when it came back on my desktop computer's email would not open. The blue screen showing the envelope would appear but a few second later the screen went back to my desktop not opening my email. I was told that I may have lost my...
  7. Close all open windows with one click.

in Windows 10 Support
    Close all open windows with one click.: Is there a way, or program I can install, that will close everything on the screen with just one click of a keyboard key? That's just one click, not using two keys with each other. Many years ago, I had a program that I installed and it closed everything open by one press of...
  8. .Chm-file does not show images when opened with right mouse click->Open with...->Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .Chm-file does not show images when opened with right mouse click->Open with...->Microsoft...: I have a weird problem. When opening .chm-files by double click or right mouse click->Open or form the command prompt by the command hh.exe ".chm-file" everything works fine. But when opening the same .chm-file by right mouse click->Open with...->Microsoft HTML Help...
  9. Edge sometimes doesn't open when I click it

in Browsers and Email
    Edge sometimes doesn't open when I click it: Does anyone find Edge on rare occasions does not open? I have it pinned to the taskbar and on very, very rare instances nothing opens. It's a very easy remedy, either reboot or quicker still if I go into taskmanager and kill the edge process. Then if I click on the pinned...
  10. Stop opening of yahoo.com when opening email

in Browsers and Email
    Stop opening of yahoo.com when opening email: Whenever I open my yahoo email, it does not open straight forward, instead it open Yahoo.com page, then I have to click the mail on top right side to go to my inbox. Is there a way to open direct inbox just like Gmail because opening of yahoo.com page unnecessarily waste...