Windows 10: When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

Discus and support When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandraHarmon1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

:)

SandraHarmon1, Oct 13, 2018
  2. hb904460 Win User

Games that dont require an internet connection?

Are there any new games that dont require an internet connection, either to install or to play?

hb904460, Oct 13, 2018
  3. ShiBDiB Win User

Best bet, go to walmart/best buy and see what they have for sale in the shrinking games section. Ensure the requirements dont say jack about an internet connection.

Should look into getting some new internet tho, the future of pc gaming is in digital downloads.

ShiBDiB, Oct 13, 2018
  4. When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

I was thinking this same thing myself. Most games today require a internet connection. Some are just for the activation part and you can play the game offline.

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

1. When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet. - Similar Threads - click events says

2. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  3. I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?: I am connected and it sais no internet connection? And when i trouble shoot i get "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" and i cant remember what i did but i reset some wifi things from my wifi. submitted by /u/BigBrainViktor [link] [comments]...
  4. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1
  5. Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...

Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...: So this is an issue I've had for a few weeks now. Basically whenever I power up my computer and I check the network center it says that I'm connected to my wifi but there's no internet. The problem is that my browser is connecting to the internet and I can stream and watch...
  6. Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet

Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet: I am currently connected through Ethernet and am able to access the internet and any other programs that require the internet. My computer says that I'm "Connected" through Ethernet, but the icon shows that it isn't connected. It also says it isn't connected in the "Network &...
  7. Edge says I am not connected to the internet

Edge says I am not connected to the internet: Microsoft Edge thinks that I am not connected to the internet. But I am connected, when I change browser, everything ok... The problem occurs not only with Edge but also with some other Microsoft services like Cortana....
  8. Internet Connection Required

Internet Connection Required: I get "Internet Connection Required" every now and then and am usually able to get rid of it by trying any one of the numerous options available. This time, nothing. I can do the Daily Challenges, but not the events. I have reset and reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire. I have...
  9. Microsoft Store saying not connected to internet when I clearly am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store saying not connected to internet when I clearly am: I have tried all the offered solutions for Microsoft store thinking it is not connected to the network when I clearly am. Option 3 say uninstall the application, but on my system uninstall for Microsoft Store is not an option (Grayed out) does anyone have a real solution...
  10. I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect: I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available. I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire events wont connect to internet