Windows 10: When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just...

Discus and support When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on my photos file none of the images display the image but NEF or just the file name at the bottom of the location where the image should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomMarantette, Jul 29, 2021.

1. When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just...

When I click on my photos file none of the images display the image but NEF or just the file name at the bottom of the location where the image should be displayed.

:)

TomMarantette, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Allocation size issue - windows 10 - nef photos

Weird. I can see previews and images.

When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just... [​IMG]

Wildbit can use it's own cache. Explorer cache would likely be slow.

When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just... [​IMG]

Can also open in JPEGView on my machine:

JPEGView - Image Viewer and Editor download | SourceForge.net

Callender, Jul 29, 2021
  3. opening NEF photos

Hi Aliemebrie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What do you mean by NEF format?
    • Does the issue persist with other formats?
    I would like to inform you that RAW pictures are high-quality, uncompressed files that differ by camera manufacturer. Some common file name extensions for RAW picture files include: .cr2, .crw, .dng, .nef, .orf, .rw2, .pef, .arw, .sr2, .srf, and .tif.

You can view RAW pictures in Windows Explorer or Photo Viewer if you have the right codec for your specific camera installed on your PC. If you’re having problems seeing your RAW files,
    I would suggest you to use any converter to convert the format and then try to open in Photo App.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 29, 2021
  4. When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just...

Viewing NEF files with windows 10 built in photo viewer.

After editing a NEF file with Adobe Bridge Raw file editor and then opening it with the windows 10 photo viewer. The photo is displayed without the edits I did with Bridge. They still look unedited. Why?

mikepalomino, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just...

1. When I click on my photos file all of the images don't display the photo but NEF or just... - Similar Threads - click photos file

2. Now the NEF files for photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now the NEF files for photos: Have taken photos at several weddings without a problem. Now the NEF files for photos Nikon naming on my win10 laptop are being destroyed when moving to a different folder. I will pay Microsoft for win11 that will not run on my laptop if they will quit destroying my photos....
  3. Now the NEF files for photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Now the NEF files for photos: Have taken photos at several weddings without a problem. Now the NEF files for photos Nikon naming on my win10 laptop are being destroyed when moving to a different folder. I will pay Microsoft for win11 that will not run on my laptop if they will quit destroying my photos....
  4. Now the NEF files for photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11: HiNew computer and new WIndows 11. Photo viewer is skipping images or sometimes won't even give me the side arrows to proceed viewing other images in the folder. You can see in the screen grab there are 2 jpg images same format as the first and it is skipping them to go to an...
  6. Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11

Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11: HiNew computer and new WIndows 11. Photo viewer is skipping images or sometimes won't even give me the side arrows to proceed viewing other images in the folder. You can see in the screen grab there are 2 jpg images same format as the first and it is skipping them to go to an...
  7. OneDrive just took all my photos!

OneDrive just took all my photos!: I really dislike OneDrive. I was trying to set it up so that it would sync with one folder for work with a client and now all of my family photos in my picture folder are missing and online where I can't seem to download them again. OneDrive did not ask my permission in a...
  8. OneDrive just took all my photos!

OneDrive just took all my photos!: I really dislike OneDrive. I was trying to set it up so that it would sync with one folder for work with a client and now all of my family photos in my picture folder are missing and online where I can't seem to download them again. OneDrive did not ask my permission in a...
  9. display of photo image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    display of photo image: I have catalogued my stamp collection on the Microsoft 10 operating system with the 365 upgrade.This involves capturing an image of each stamp. Most of the bmp files show the stamp image however a few of the bmp files simply show the photo symbol and not the image. Is there a...
  10. problem photos images not displaying

problem photos images not displaying: Windows 10 Hi All my photos/pictures open with Windows Live Photo Gallery I have change default but still same Recently not all images are being displayed how can I rectify this please [ATTACH] Thank you Mr Soft...